Lupe Fiasco & Joe Budden Go Back And Forth Over Andre 3000 Criticism

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lupe has his fair share of embarrassing moments over the years. Joe is not a push over when it comes to diss tracks.
Like doesn’t have anything as embarrassing as beating women, getting beat himself, issues with his kid, and beating off his dog

He fukked up a verse one time at an award show

Stop it bruh

Buddens one of my favorite rapper but Lupe would wash him and barely even try

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Like doesn’t have anything as embarrassing as beating women, getting beat himself, issues with his kid, and beating off his dog

He fukked up a verse one time at an award show

Stop it bruh

Buddens one of my favorite rapper but Lupe would wash him and barely even try
Lupe got extra emotional over Royce's "respect white people more than he loves black people" line. And Royce wasn't even trying to be disrespectful.

I think Joe could really get under Lupe's skin.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Lupe got extra emotional over Royce's "respect white people more than he loves black people" line. And Royce wasn't even trying to be disrespectful.

I think Joe could really get under Lupe's skin.
Yeah I forgot about the c00n shyt he did when he bogged up Japanese over black pol

Joe still gonna take that L tho

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lupe fiasco is great.

But I'd take Joe Budden rapping about abortions, depression and failing personal relationships over whatever Lupe has done
in the past ten years.

Joe Budden's ability to paint a picture about his personal failures is fukking great.

He's the anti-rapper in a lot of ways and trying to paint bro as someone who doesn't have a mean pen game because
he doesn't use specific techniques is like saying Santana isn't great because he's fukking sweep picking or some shyt.

If it doesn't serve the purpose of the song or type of song, why does it even matter???
Are we concerned with prosody? Like the actual coherence and skill level of the piece written?
Or are obscure references and wikipedia referrals better ?

No one can realistic discuss lyricism and what it takes to be a skillful rapper and say "Lupe fiasco is like light years ahead of Joe Budden bro!".
Because I'd handily argue that any storytelling tracks, Joe Budden is beating Lupe fiasco pound for pound.

We can't even really get into introspection or self reflection because Lupe fiasco's discography has fukk all of that.

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Maybe y'all don't know. Joe and Lupe are cool. They hang out and talk on the phone and shyt. Joe has said on his podcast that Lupe is dope.

I used to be subbed to Lupes YouTube and he's have these long ass videos and shyt and id turn them on in the background.

This entire thing is just friends talking to each other. They both have that personality where they can be cool one minute and argumentative and beefing the next, but these two are friends.