Lupe Fiasco - On Your Left

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Damn....just damn. What a time to be alive. If you not fukkin with this shyt you can't call yourself a fan of rap. You like pop 100 hits or are eclectic or something. This isn't a hobby or a lifestyle for you. You're just casual.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
“To quiet violence in the mind, try silencing the neck”
Look, at some point, you gotta run out of jabs. Oh wait, he got a dozen more.

Hyperion

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Land of The North
Just make snippets of music over the dopest beats.

Easy formula.

Success.

Rotating Top 5.

And it wouldn't take that much to pump out either. Just a quick 16-32 bars here and there. It's great for keeping your pen sharp, and you feed your fans a lot quicker. And if they really love a certain post, you can always toss another verse on. I'm surprised rappers don't do this more. Obviously not with album stuff, but just posting freeverses on IG for fun would make the scene even more engaging.

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
And it wouldn't take that much to pump out either. Just a quick 16-32 bars here and there. It's great for keeping your pen sharp, and you feed your fans a lot quicker. And if they really love a certain post, you can always toss another verse on. I'm surprised rappers don't do this more. Obviously not with album stuff, but just posting freeverses on IG for fun would make the scene even more engaging.

Yes. I concur.