Lupe Fiasco's "Adoration Of The Magi" (New Video Breakdown)

JulesWinfield

TheBrehdrenMovement
Daps
I really dislike the opening lyrics of this song but once I get past that the rest of the song is great.

BuddahMAC

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I doubt it but if the chorus is inspired by those album covers, place that MC on mt. Rushmore. That's fukkin genius. Still don't get the song.

He tweeted out those album covers himself when "Adoration..." came out as a single so that part isn't even up for interpretation; he definitely wrote that hook w/ those album covers in mind.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching this shyt the other night literally blew my mind, made me think to myself "this motherfukker is the best lyricist ever"

Which is hard for me to say because I'm an Andre 3K stan:to:

Easy-E

Suffering From Success | 1316 Days
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Island of Relevancy, Forever

Same dude/dudette that did Mural actually. I can only guess he's got more on the way, there definitely should be a "Prisoner 1&2" one at some point.

LUPE THE KILLA' :damn:

Granted, I haven't enjoyed the album through my first few listens, I like seeing the breakdowns.

I've supported the man (:smh: bought all the album cept LASERS) and appreciate the work.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
Please give us a video :noah:

This is my fukking theme music right now, got a nikka feeling like the chosen one :wow:

And I swear I gotta be the only nikka trying to hit them yoga poses mid verse...in the car :merchant: :laugh: