Lupe Fiasco's "Tetsuo & Youth" Pushed Back. Contemplates Hanging It Up

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
If he was a real artist he'd go independent. But he's lazy and would rather waste away on a label as long as they book hotels and shyt for him.

XII

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Have any of you even listened since Lasers?

F&L2 was a classic and his freestyles have been on point.

It's like if an artist isn't constantly on the cutting edge of relevancy you all get sick of hearing about him and want him to disappear

But the same folks stay holding the torch for nikkas who ain't put out decent work in years, like Camron

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:snoop:

The Lupe slander needs to stop. I'm confused about this push back, the 2 songs that he released that were singles were both good songs, and that song Next to It is amazing IMO. Lupe is one of the last artists that can still make a hiphop single with a great message for radio play.

And F&L2 was a very very solid release. Laser was his only stumble as far as I'm concerned.

How many more records does he have before he's off of Atlantic?

Yal really not feeling this?

:dwillhuh:

KnickstapeCity

:mjpls:
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
New York
:snoop:

The Lupe slander needs to stop. I'm confused about this push back, the 2 songs that he released that were singles were both good songs, and that song Next to It is amazing IMO. Lupe is one of the last artists that can still make a hiphop single with a great message for radio play.

And F&L2 was a very very solid release. Laser was his only stumble as far as I'm concerned.

How many more records does he have before he's off of Atlantic?

Yal really not feeling this?

:dwillhuh:

Love that song!!!! :wow11:

Lupe we need this album man!!!! :damn: :damn: :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
:dahell:

How do I stop embedded Youtube videos on here from automatically starting? I'll open up a page and like 3 videos start playing at the same time.