dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Exactly have him do stuff like Tiny Desk, Genius interviews where he breaks down his lyrics, Phonte co-hosts a podcast with Questlove. I’m sure they could get Lute on there as a special guest.

There’s a lot of avenues open now for artists to really push their shyt. Especially if its dope

Damn Phonte and Quest have a podcast together :ohhh:

Yeah they need to get him doing interviews, freestyles on LA Leakes etc.

People shyt on TDE but look at the support Reason and Rashad has for their last projects.

JA_Carter

Superstar
Daps
Another dope project from Lute :ehh:, probably even better than West 1996 pt 2 which was one of the most slept on albums of 2017.

Highest compliment I can give this is it gave me Aquemini vibes and made me go back to that album. Dreamville might not have crossover stars (with the exception of probably Ari) but they all make great music.

Motife43

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
First project I've heard from Lute. Album is smooth as hell, production is dope, features, all that. Lookin forward to listening to it a few more times

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
Feel like Lute stepped up his delivery and flows since the last project. This whole album is great, been bumping it front to back a few times. The Little Brother influence is great to see as well. Hopefully more OGs start helping the newer cats with their albums.