Lying ass Wack100 tells the muthafuggin truth for 1nce. 2pac/Biggie related

kingofnyc

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boogie Down BX
Whoever you feel is genuinely the most solid & holds your best interest.I can know 20 dirty cats all my life.You put me with an upstanding individual, who genuinely wants to help me succeed, Even if I've only knew him for a month;I'm riding with that cat.To a certain extent.If he had goons like Henchmen & Jack at his head, them might be some giants I just can't test:mjgrin:

fair enough, I’m not gonna criticize your answer
I was just trying to make the point that biggie and pac relationship was pretty much a casual one , where they only interact with each other handful of times … rather in them Brooklyn goons who biggie damn was damn near around like every day of his life for many years

At the end of the day, it still shouldn’t even matter because biggie warned pac about them & pac didn’t listen
I don’t understand how all these years later anybody can question biggie loyalty when he went out of his way to warn pac - and unfortunately had to pay the price for it

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
fair enough, I’m not gonna criticize your answer
I was just trying to make the point that biggie and pac relationship was pretty much a casual one , where they only interact with each other handful of times … rather in them Brooklyn goons who biggie damn was damn near around like every day of his life for many years

At the end of the day, it still shouldn’t even matter because biggie warned pac about them & pac didn’t listen
I don’t understand how all these years later anybody can question biggie loyalty when he went out of his way to warn pac - and unfortunately had to pay the price for it
Not to mention biggie grabbing PACs gun and walking out of quads crime scene past 100s of NYPD so Pac wouldn't catch a gun charge on top of getting clapped and relinquished of his belongings. Only for Pac to turn around and lie on him and fake blame him for everything:mjlol: how stanleys got the nerve to mention disloyalty:mjlol:. Big tried to save him before Quad and saved him after. Pac rewarded Biggies loyalty by telling his robbers what big said and later lie and implicate him in quad to the world and same NYPD during his snitch run..literally the most fake and snake shyt ever.

Knicksman20

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NY
why say who shot ya? nikkas can't stand the fact that people think Big wasn't innocent. He moved funny so Pac had his foot on his neck.
Is moving funny or being disloyal trying to visit him in the hospital after he was shot only to be turned away? Or how about returning his hammer to him after the cops were searching the Quad? Pac implicating Big in the Quad is the definition of moving funny

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
1. Biggie and Tyson told pac " them nikkas out your league and u shouldnt be hanging around them they on other shyt"

2. Lil shawn even confirm pac goes back and tell Jack and Biggie ends up getting robbed..

3. then you run your mouth to Jimmy Henchmen and telling him to suck your dikk and u pillow talking with madonna about Jack who she was hanging around with and telling the media them nikkas was hanger ons and thats why u got pop in Quad… your whole dress code change because Jack, tuck and them change how u dressed

4. this nikka goes in jail catching heat from Guards and NY Media and u clearly knew jack and henchman hit u up , but Pac started feeling himself because Suge and the bloods had his back because he was a cash cow and Suge already had beef with Puff so Suge knew this was a great opportunity to use this loud mouth nikka

5. Then Pac running around here in LA trying to prove that he some unstoppable force getting into shyt he has no business doing and getting involved in street politics he has no issue with and ended up dead..

Like i said,, Pac was a Great rapper probably the best, but he should have stayed on what he was a black panther/revolutionary artist and not trying to hang around older street nikkas who’s life is the streets
A West Coast niqqa not dìck riding :wow:
Biggie was surrounded by Wolves.He wasn't insane enough to go against them niccaz for Pac.Quiet as it's kept, Biggie didn't really fukk with Puff like that.He really only wanted to fukk with Pac/Thug Life early on.He knew Puff was a snake.When that Quad shyt went down, I think Pac expected Big to ride with him.Sounds wild, but that's the kind of dude Pac was.Roles reversed, I think Pac would've went against all the odds for Big.He was an extreme loyalist like that.His flaw was expecting people to match or reciprocate that kind of ardent dedication back to him.Even then, Pac's vitriol for Big didn't really intensify until the Dogg Pound's trailer got shot up in NY.That's when Pac started going at Big the hardest.That lasted for a few months, but towards the end, Pac was off the whole Biggie thing.He didn't even mention Big on Makaveli.Not even in his goodbye letter "Against All Oddz".He only went at Puff, Henchman, Jack, and Nas.
Also fair to say...