M.I.A. (of Paper Planes fame) claims that RocNation and the US Gov are keeping her from her child UPDATE: Lorde's Royals and Paper Planes anti-Black?

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
:ohhh:

Pr%C3%A9sentation_%C3%A9quipe_DMBC%2C_10_septembre_2016_-_6.jpg
This needs a spoiler. They look horrific.

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
It was a sub to African scammers in London don’t try to spin it to get people to cosign you
Was it?

However incoherent the reason, the chorus of “Paper Planes” is contagious. “I never thought the song was political,” Diplo told me. “Mostly, Maya was making fun of American rapper culture. ‘Paper Planes’ was making fun of being what American kids are into, of being ‘gangsta.’ ”

TrapHouse Rock

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This song and that royals song from new zealand both were subs to the Black race. Once it was identified that the song was a mockery and after some of the comments she made on race I was amazed people still fukked with her.

people keep posting shyt like this with zero proof

I don't even like this bytch but her hating black people seems like bs
I googled all the shyt people saying about her being racist and none of it actually checks out

seems like she got cancelled because of her views and they threw that label on her

shes "We don't like this person" so shes racist not real racist

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
people keep posting shyt like this with zero proof

I don't even like this bytch but her hating black people seems like bs
I googled all the shyt people saying about her being racist and none of it actually checks out

seems like she got cancelled because of her views and they threw that label on her

shes "We don't like this person" so shes racist not real racist
:mjlol:

She was so pressured she dropped off afro punk after her disastrous comments

Nobody imagine this. Yes obviously she got cancelled because of her views about BLM and Beyonce. Critiquing Black people for not standing up for Muslims or Asians was retarded. And you skipped over the song being a sub.

"Zero proof" nah. You sound like you saw what she said and chose to downplay it. Trust me the world didn't imagine that this happened and she is not important enough for anyone to make shyt up about her.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem

She was so pressured she dropped off afro punk after her disastrous comments

Nobody imagine this. Yes obviously she got cancelled because of her views about BLM and Beyonce. Critiquing Black people for not standing up for Muslims or Asians was retarded.

"Zero proof" nah. You sound like you saw what she said and chose to downplay it.
This part is what bothers me the most, Too many outside groups are demanding our participation in their politics instead of requesting it. Instead of trying to win us over, they try to shame us out of left field.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
This part is what bothers me the most, Too many outside groups are demanding our participation in their politics instead of requesting it. Instead of trying to win us over, they try to shame us out of left field.
Furthermore the South Asian company immunity in London has been married by anti Black racism. They don't do what she was advocating either.

Fill Collins

I like the one that says shum pulp
Daps
I do you fukking hater of black women. The fa t is, you take glee when stories like this affect black women. The women is clearly mentally unstable, but you had to add all that extra stuff. Then the one with you gleefully laughing at the lawyer for finance fraud.

I will pray for your daughters.
Asians ain't Black nikka, we have pakis in the US too, they're called hispanics :skip:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Was it?

Diplo told me

Diplo knows everything about UK music culture and the meaning of the songs now?

The song wasn’t even meant for the US market until it crossed over

It’s clearly about African Scammers in London

As an American who got one of his degrees from the UK I can speak somewhat on this …

VertigoKnight

Veteran
Daps
Paper Planes is about the US view of Immigrants from other countries not about black people primarily

Sit down and think about her experiences

MIA is a political tryhard but that's one thing that her artistry has always pushed. The refugee experience.

Macallik86

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I got issues with Diplo's colonialist vibes but he had some harsh words for her here

I can see it. Someone posted her song 'Borders' in here and it sounds like a 13 year old playing a word association game made it: