M. Night Shyamalan‘s ‘Knock at the Cabin’ | Official Trailer | Starring Jonathan Groff, Dave Bautista (2/3)

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
It's on Peacock now so I just watched it....

It's definitely ehhh status to me...wasn't necessarily bad, but just felt like nothing happened at the same time which is weird to say about an end of the world flick....
This where I'm at with it I think. I don't have too much of an opinion on it and that's never the case :dead:

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
looks like ya'll hated it, is it worth a free redbox code?

They ain’t hate it, it’s just all the fake Marvel hate or “too much CGI & Comic book movies” whining.

You’d think when something different drops, they’d run out to support.

But they never do, its interesting.

Man I just talking a little fun shyt, making jokes with the above. Feel like some folks get mad over the dumbest shyt and take too much serious.

I’m just teasing, those were jokes to all the sensitive people

But this movie was pretty cool. Bautista did his thing.

People have dynamically different opinions of MKS work.

But this was one of the better ones

Last edited:

Yaboysix

That nikka
Daps
Reppin
Tampa Florida
Bella people in here saying it was mid/Booty...might as well let a nygga know the twist ending...i don't plan on seeing it anyway..i like the twists of these types of movies

dontreadthis

philly.
Daps
The ONLY gripe I had with the movie

If you have a gun and had been put thru what Eric and Andrew had been put thru, you’re killing Leonard asap no questions asked. Why bother locking his big ass in a bathroom?
and then he escapes the room in like 8 seconds and ultimately disarms him lol
movie was mid and that’s being gracious. still managed to be better than Old though..

King Harlem

Superstar
Daps
I'm an M. Night fan so I'm probably biased, but I thought the movie was decent.
I thought the acting was really solid, especially Bautista and the child actress who played Wren.
Wished he would've kept this closer to the source material which would've provided some needed suspense in a pretty straightforward story.

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Bella people in here saying it was mid/Booty...might as well let a nygga know the twist ending...i don't plan on seeing it anyway..i like the twists of these types of movies

The twist is that there is no twist lol