Maca Root, *Pygeum Bark, Zinc, lecithin,& magnesium has my ejaculate thicker than cottage cheese !!!

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Can anybody recommend a sea moss supplement from Amazon?

what does it do in conjunction with black seed oil? I’ve tried blackseed before but never experienced any benefit from it.

Sea Moss you have to be particular in getting ...did you want it in capsules or powder or wildcrafted.

Nature's Fury

addicts of drugs not yet synthesized
Daps
Sea Moss you have to be particular in getting ...did you want it in capsules or powder or wildcrafted.

I’d prefer capsules, but what’s the experience with it in powder form or raw? Taste bad? Would I be better off getting it in one form over the other?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’d prefer capsules, but what’s the experience with it in powder form or raw? Taste bad? Would I be better off getting it in one form over the other?

I've have raw and capsule...raw is better but...

Raw has to be soaked for almost a day to get all the crap out of it. Then there are extra rinses it's more time and energy.

HOW TO PREPARE SEA MOSS | Taste of Yummy

Noriega

Simps R Us
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside,Chicago
Bust in this chick and when I pulled out the condom was full as fukk and she was like:ohhh: that's a lot of cum. Never took no supplements just water and no fap for 2 months however eggs are the other sure fire way I've seen that increase my nut and that was coincidental. Gonna go again this Thursday and load up this mixed breezy:shaq:
How do yall bust with a rubber on :dame::dwillhuh: