Maca Root, *Pygeum Bark, Zinc, lecithin,& magnesium has my ejaculate thicker than cottage cheese !!!

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
It depends on how many times u ejaculate

If u fukking everyday then I would take 1 a day then 2 the next day and keep rotating that way

It is about building up your ejaculate so the more times u fukk the more u need to take
I take 100 mg a day. I built up a tolerance over the years. Taking zinc in large doses and on empty stomach will ruin your day.

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
I hate that no one shares the source where they are getting their supplements....90% of the supplements y'all listed on Amazon have terrible reviews of the batch being fake or falsely advertised
Copped from Walgreens (zinc), sunflower lecithin at whole foods, everything else at Vitamin Shop.

Don't ever get soy lecithin *****

skeetsinternal

I never see my nut
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cervixes
Does this help with Erectile Dysfunction?
I was on flagpole status couple weeks ago fukking this big booty Indian squaw in a jacuzzi. I thought it was strange I was periscoping out the water like I did. Shorty was stimulatingly sexy so I was aroused but this was different. I was painfully rock hard if that makes sense. Shorty would not get up off the dikk for nothing until I picked her up out the tub still on my dikk. She tore my neck up with hickies and bites. I could only attribute it to measures I have been taking to reduce inflammation in my body and diet. Something you should look into also. Taking turmeric, eating avocados, black seed oil, fish oil and olive oils

The Message

Lex with tv sets the minimum
Daps
X

Speak on it
citruline is an amino acid made by your body. it converts in to arginine which is basically nitric oxide...it dilates your blood vessels which super charges your blood flow/circulation. blood flow = harder erections. you dont need to take pills to get citruline

just eat watermelon. watermelon is POWERFUL. not only does it contain high amounts of citruline, it has a gang of other vitamins and minerals!! if you just ate watermelon and sea moss...:wow: i'm about to go 30 days, fasting on seamoss and watermelon.

but....the rind. thats where the citruline is heavily concentrated. nobody eats the rind, but either juice it or blend it with the seeds and drink the juice. and you can get all the benefits from it. be prepared to give these bytches the deathstroke.

shame that the fruit most of us are ashamed to eat and are stereotyped for is the shyt that gives us super powers. lol

Carlton Banks

Upper Class
Supporter
Daps
citruline is an amino acid made by your body. it converts in to arginine which is basically nitric oxide...it dilates your blood vessels which super charges your blood flow/circulation. blood flow = harder erections. you dont need to take pills to get citruline

just eat watermelon. watermelon is POWERFUL. not only does it contain high amounts of citruline, it has a gang of other vitamins and minerals!! if you just ate watermelon and sea moss...:wow: i'm about to go 30 days, fasting on seamoss and watermelon.

but....the rind. thats where the citruline is heavily concentrated. nobody eats the rind, but either juice it or blend it with the seeds and drink the juice. and you can get all the benefits from it. be prepared to give these bytches the deathstroke.

shame that the fruit most of us are ashamed to eat and are stereotyped for is the shyt that gives us super powers. lol

Good shyt