Reppin
Bama ass DC

machoman_randy_savage_drop.gif
macho_man_drop.gif

A man his size shouldn't be able to fly like that :wow:

Spyro

Banned
Daps
I remember when Cena was at that F1 race track or something, and a reporter just walked right past him not knowing who the fukk he was :mjlol:

And someone said no one would ever do that to Macho Man, no one is walking right past him and not recognizing him, and it made me appreciate him more because of how true it was :ehh:

He was a true star, Cena can do all these shytty movies and what not but Macho Man was a true star who everyone knew, even teenagers these days know who he is and know the "Oh Yeah". A true star :mjcry:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp
One of savages last interviews, puts over hennig, elizabeth, and rock....buries hogan

Others on savage:

Don't know if you meant to link that King Kong Bundy vid, but fukk that fat piece of shyt. Dude was and always will be a huge bum.

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I remember when Cena was at that F1 race track or something, and a reporter just walked right past him not knowing who the fukk he was :mjlol:

And someone said no one would ever do that to Macho Man, no one is walking right past him and not recognizing him, and it made me appreciate him more because of how true it was :ehh:

He was a true star, Cena can do all these shytty movies and what not but Macho Man was a true star who everyone knew, even teenagers these days know who he is and know the "Oh Yeah". A true star :mjcry:

Besides the muscle of course , hes just another white guy.

These guys today dont stand out. Regular names regular attire. Regular gimmicks. Raw is snore