:sas1:

Insensitive

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
what is YOUR favorite rapper doing?:patrice:
J. Cole and Talib Kweli both made appearances LOOOONNNNNGGG before
Macklemore ever said shyt but I realize threads like this are just another place for people to
gather and disparage black artists.

That'd be disrespectful, you know Kendrick wouldn't have accepted a hand-out from Macklemore. He did the best he could in the situation.

The thing is, what Macklemore is doing wouldn't be *special* if he wasn't the only one doing it. Other than Q-Tip and (hopefully David Banner) we don't have any rappers in the middle of the Ferguson protests being vocal. he might actually be doing good, because the police aren't going to attack a crowd with Macklemore in it. I applaud him and want all these other rappers to get their lazy asses down there, where is Jay? Young Money? A$AP? the West Coast? They need to pressure the police, as well as the government.
You're wrong and you clearly haven't been keeping up with this shyt at all.

Last edited:

The Ruler 09

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I never had beef with Macklemoore like that, don't know that much about him to dislike him. Not a fan yet as I need to hear more, but heard 1 project that was pretty good, the other not so much, from my memory anyway. But he can rap and has some good songs. Never been the type to judge any person off their race, I'd rather listen to Macklemoore than a lot of the overhyped trash people on here, at least he has some ability.