• Debatable

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters

TheObserver

Is In a Race against Time.
Daps
Reppin
The South
I heard osh kosh/overall.. fresh prince aunt viv/ and some other Bars references that were old.. and i've heard before..

if jae millz or cassidy said those people would be talking shyt.. but it's dope when Mack says it.. and i like Mack.. but come on.. fan definitely dont hold everybody to the same standard..

Yapdatfool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I heard osh kosh/overall.. fresh prince aunt viv/ and some other Bars references that were old.. and i've heard before..

if jae millz or cassidy said those people would be talking shyt.. but it's dope when Mack says it.. and i like Mack.. but come on.. fan definitely dont hold everybody to the same standard..

Mack was def MAD OBC in the first, that's why im leaning Danny 2-1 1st and 2nd, but I wouldn't be mad at mackk 2-1 too. Dope battle.

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK

Very true and I fukk with Mackk heavy.
I have him 2-1 this battle tho (second and third)

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Mack better be on Banned Legacy II. I thought he was on BL6 or Banned Legacy but I might be wrong. URL definitely gotta start spicing shyt up with some of these newer battlers so fans don't have to watch a washed/tired vet a battle they don't really deserve.
I was wild disappointed he wasn’t on banned legacy. Better be there in two weeks or I’m DMing Beasley in all caps
Stop giving me these Eazy nikkas like Bone Thugs
Get ya bones crushed slapped up, forehead bust
Eye Black like uncle Charles when his forehead touched
- Mackk Myron
Ik7Ujm.gif

Mackk punchin like Mike Tyson in his prime :ohlawd:
I been advocating for Mackk Myron for YEARS
The way he did Jeffrey and Real Deal :wow: I heard the klan puttin hits out on dude for those bags

I’m talkin big shyt in here but yeah his first was OBC

His delivery and performance is a million times better than 2019 Cassidy and Millz tho if you wanna call it straight up. He’s like B Magic if he touched the ooze

theflyest

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I liked Mackk's R&B scheme.

Schemes feel so forced nowadays that I haven't felt a scheme like that in a minute.

wtfyomom

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I had danny taking the first 2, I think the battle comes down to the 2nd. one thing on danny even though he was dope this battle, clearly better than vs diz imo but even though i have him taking the 2nd and he did start with a couple rebuttals. overall i dont think his rebuttal game is good. he is getting credit simply for doing a rebuttal without judging the rebuttal itself. he can take something that someone referenced and make a bar out of it but it can be extremely out of context, it can be basic as fukk, shyt even in this 3rd round he got credit for a rebuttal where he said a girl gave him the pipe. like nah man the rebuttal has to be good. dna dont get credit for his wack freestyles only the good ones and even his bad shyt is really not worse than what danny does imo.

minor complaint though on danny but fire battle