Mad Good Coli Detectives: The First 48 Negs Investigation Unit

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Regarding this thread - Three masked men ran in their ops home and gunned him down in front of his sister
:wow:

Aight, so, I need the Coli brehs thoughts on this shyt. I have seen alot of morbid shyt but this video affected me for some reason. Maybe it was the way the pointman held the strap as if he had military experience and caught a couple bodies.:merchant:

Or, it was because was in front of the victim's wife. shyt had to have been traumatic, you know?:mjcry:

But, brehs... :patrice:I need y'all to look at the wife's interview and tell me your thoughts. I'm not saying anything else...:hubie:

@xXOGLEGENDXx @MR. SNIFLES @papa surf @Wildhundreds @Mad Good Dro @Jparker

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
I don’t wanna watch the video of the shooting but I’ll check out the wife’s interview. Dope thread.

Edit: breh wtf was that. Your husband just got turned into a Jamaican tank top and all you could say was he liked to party? Maybe she’s in shock so I won’t judge but damn.

:ld:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
200.gif

200.gif

suspicious-look.gif

6cf7235e695c9f994e5ed08854890d7eb2b3e2fe.gif

get these nets

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Above the fray.
Everybody grieves differently, but if I watched her segment by itself, nothing about it suggests that she just lost her husband.

Knew of a family friend who had a similar detached reaction to witnessing a first hand homicide. She was from East New York though and had seen all types of wild shyt. I'm thinking the wife in this story has been around this type of violence her entire life too.

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Everybody grieves differently, but if I watched her segment by itself, nothing about it suggests that she just lost her husband.

Knew of a family friend who had a similar detached reaction to witnessing a first hand homicide. She was from East New York though and had seen all types of wild shyt. I'm thinking the wife in this story has been around this type of violence her entire life too.
Very true

Beck.er.

All Star
Daps
Might just be shock and trouble processing cuz she sounds kinda slow, like she’s not really getting the gravity of the situation or she’s trying not to show her emotions.
Or she’s simple.

Whore D'oeuvres

Still Trippin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Soufside
What did she mean by other incidents that happened the same night?
If you start the video from the beginning and not the point pinned by OP; the news was speaking on the day that this incident happened being the most violent day of the year in the city with multiple shootings and victims