Madame Tussauds REMOVES Kanye West's Wax Figure From Public View

Greed

Pro
Daps
This is probably the least impactful and relevant news of the week regarding Ye

But I agree with whoever said they’re just piggybacking at this point. Did I miss something where he said some more foul shyt? They’re going at him harder than they do known sex offenders. It’s over the top virtue signaling

It’s just wild to me where Ye is today. He had a golden opportunity to regain public support following his split from Kim and custody battle. He somehow fukked that ALL the way up in the worst way, then crashed out following Candace Owens. I don’t like making excuses for adults but I can’t fathom someone with so much life experience doing all this shyt unless theyre going through some serious mental degradation or impairment

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
they bout to replace it with a wax statue of the white boy with a 10 inch d*ck
full
The Harlem Exhibit

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
This is probably the least impactful and relevant news of the week regarding Ye

But I agree with whoever said they’re just piggybacking at this point. Did I miss something where he said some more foul shyt? They’re going at him harder than they do known sex offenders. It’s over the top virtue signaling

It’s just wild to me where Ye is today. He had a golden opportunity to regain public support following his split from Kim and custody battle. He somehow fukked that ALL the way up in the worst way, then crashed out following Candace Owens. I don’t like making excuses for adults but I can’t fathom someone with so much life experience doing all this shyt unless theyre going through some serious mental degradation or impairment

He has been diagnosed with bipolar disorder and is having a manic episode

TripleAgent

Holding my nuts fukking thousand dollar lesbians
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I’m not a fan of Kanye but I really don’t like the public degradation this man’s is going through. Yes he’s an idiot but nothing he’s said or done is worse than anything trump has done (except for the slavery comment). Like nah this is too much. These folks are just copycats. Trying be cool on some see, we too are cutting ties with this infamous black person.
The bad part is Blacks didn't get him out of here. This is the treatment c00ns should get. I hope we learn from this, but :francis:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power
He is the new whipping boy, this is the public humiliation and emasculation, they will break him by force and use him as a warning. This is a bridge too far , they want to destroy west

Humiliation ritual.

Like Micheal Jackson & Whitney he won’t be here in 5 years

fifth column

Superstar
Daps
He brought his mouth to a gun fight, they were the ones feeding him so now they are starving him out. Gotta think about risk/reward when going down this road brethrens:hubie:

Yzak

All Star
Daps
I’m not a fan of Kanye but I really don’t like the public degradation this man’s is going through. Yes he’s an idiot but nothing he’s said or done is worse than anything trump has done (except for the slavery comment). Like nah this is too much. These folks are just copycats. Trying be cool on some see, we too are cutting ties with this infamous black person.
He's a Black man, so people already had negative views on him, now they feel he has validated all their negative bias with his truthful statement on juu media control, so they're busting nuts ruining him.

Plus since he is a celebrity Black man with a lot of influence on Black boys, they need to use him as an example of what happens to Black men that "step out of line"