Made the Leap and Started Making Music Videos to Compliment the Beats

ibrokemyneck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Athens Ga
New to it, but i think I got the textures right. the whole point is for it to be more than just an image and a beat... something moving or something to bring out the emotion... peep game pls and thnk u.

as always, looking to collab with producers and anyone with photography and video skills. lets make good product together!

sorry for the long ass post. thought i'd share them all lol

LauderdaleBoss

#TunnelGang #RingGangRadio
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Lauderdale
Got dayum breh. These shyts are fire.

The 1st beat is dope as hell. You got some nice melodies. Southern charm was :ohlawd:

yellow lights was sick. good shyt. Beats got a nice blend of funk, soul, and hip-hop.

The videos themselves were also a nice touch.

Keep it up. :salute:

Myrical Lyfe

In the Gutter, of the Tunnel
Daps
Reppin
SEPA
Been thinking about doing this, to get youtube followers listening to my shyt. But haven't really researched to hard into how to. Any tips?

ibrokemyneck

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Athens Ga
Been thinking about doing this, to get youtube followers listening to my shyt. But haven't really researched to hard into how to. Any tips?
Well if you have a Mac I just made them all with iMovie. Pretty simple actually. Find some dope video footage on youtube and download it with Youtube to MP4 .com or whatever.... sync it to the music in your movie file. The creative part is harder to describe, but I mean, it's just a supplement to the music. If the music is dope, they will stay even if the movie isn't super hot, but if the music is whack and the video is tight, probably won't work. I dunno! it's not hard, but it is time consuming

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
I did it before for the stones throw beat battles.
I don't think my next tape would fit with it, but if I make a concept album with videos in mind, would you be up for a long-form? I don't know how long it takes you to make a video, but my beattapes are usually around 15 minutes, if you'd be down

If it comes down to it, I'm more for the minimalistic late night cityscapes/grainy anime (though I don't watch) type of films over the videogame stuff

maybe even old basketball footage instead of anime :jbhmm:

Last edited: