Madea Goes To Jail Actress Ion Overman Arrested For Scamming $3 Million PPP Loans

Ahadi

Veteran
Daps
Damn prison female deebo is about to eat :wow:

double entendre. Don’t even ask me how

Seems like she’s into it already

:lolbron:

87-C6-C7-E9-68-AE-469-B-8309-9-E9-B65-E37-E32.gif

She’s on “the L world” lol

JT-Money

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And some IRS employee helped them with this idiotic scheme?
:snoop:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

These 19 defendants were able to submit their fake PPP loan applications thanks to Mark C. Mason Jr, who also submitted applications for his two businesses Atlanta Business Capital and Advocate Business Capital. Besides the $600,000 he received from scheming on behalf of his companies, he received a “success fee” of two to five percent from each fraudulent PPP loan that was processed successfully. Mason Jr. and the defendants allegedly worked together to create fake IRS Form 941 documents that had fake payroll numbers and Mason Jr. submitted the applications to PPP lenders.

Mason Jr. is also accused of having a connection to an actual IRS employee, Melissa Myrick, who allegedly assisted him with this scheme. According to legal documents, Myrick gave Mason Jr. PPP loan applications that were signed but were missing information like the number of employees, the requested loan amount and average monthly payroll. Mason Jr. would fill in the blanks after talking to the defendants.

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
And some IRS employee helped them with this idiotic scheme?
:snoop:

Yahoo is part of the Yahoo family of brands

These 19 defendants were able to submit their fake PPP loan applications thanks to Mark C. Mason Jr, who also submitted applications for his two businesses Atlanta Business Capital and Advocate Business Capital. Besides the $600,000 he received from scheming on behalf of his companies, he received a “success fee” of two to five percent from each fraudulent PPP loan that was processed successfully. Mason Jr. and the defendants allegedly worked together to create fake IRS Form 941 documents that had fake payroll numbers and Mason Jr. submitted the applications to PPP lenders.

Mason Jr. is also accused of having a connection to an actual IRS employee, Melissa Myrick, who allegedly assisted him with this scheme. According to legal documents, Myrick gave Mason Jr. PPP loan applications that were signed but were missing information like the number of employees, the requested loan amount and average monthly payroll. Mason Jr. would fill in the blanks after talking to the defendants.

:russ:

My jumbo gummy just kicked in. I am weeeeaaaaak. Dumb asses thought they had one but it had them the whole time. You know they truly thought it would work because she was supposed to know better than them because she worked there. "Yeah Melissa is helping us with the paperwork so you know it's legit" head asses. I know they were and still are on Melissa's ass

:bryan::bryan::bryan::bryan:

hatealot

Banned
Daps
Everyone got a LLC in georgia. Another boss bytch.

I tell you this. Those car payments creeping up and folks are panicking.

All those fake jewelry and nice little spots they bought.