MAGA Hager At It Again

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I's sure it killed Vince to release him, since they both have the same political views.

Unless a wrestler is working an angle or selling merch or promoting a podcast, really need to keep their social media usage to the minimum smh. No reason for this guy, or any of them really, to promote their political beliefs on Twitter. Even if it was someone I agreed with I’d still roll my eyes. As a fan I want to cheer or boo based on what you do in the ring. Booing someone on principle despite what they do takes the fun out of it

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:scust: .... AEW need some social media training too. Wrestlers in all promotions lookin dumb af out here
Yeah they all need a communications person giving them dos and don’ts of social media. Unless you’re talking about a match or updating people on an injury or something wrestling related, shut the fukk up

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
Yeah they really can't afford to have this idiot talking out his ass on soclai media, especially with how inclusive and progressive AEW is trying to portray itself. Nothing counteracts that better than one of your main event talents supporting Trump :pachaha:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
And this isn’t even me saying “shut up and wrestle” not at all. If you want to advocate and be for social change and the good then do that but idk how you do that now while still being apolitical

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Unless a wrestler is working an angle or selling merch or promoting a podcast, really need to keep their social media usage to the minimum smh. No reason for this guy, or any of them really, to promote their political beliefs on Twitter. Even if it was someone I agreed with I’d still roll my eyes. As a fan I want to cheer or boo based on what you do in the ring. Booing someone on principle despite what they do takes the fun out of it

Why? Lol..

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Why? Lol..
Cause I don’t need to know how someone who isn’t related to me, isn’t paying me, or on a ballot feels about every single thing politically. Now if Jake wants to run for office then yeah I want to know everything. If he’s not, he can keep some of that shyt to himself.

Wrestling is a show. Just like a drama or sitcom or a movie; it’s about this person playing a character. And the more the lines get blurred, the tougher it is for me to enjoy what they’re doing in the moment. Especially when I find out they root for someone who I believe is a piece of shyt and a vile human being (trump) so now if Jake ever becomes a face and a legitimately good one, I can’t cheer that man cause I know where he stands on this type of shyt. I’d rather not know for real.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Wrestling is about 80% white so I'm not shocked that someone is a Trump supporter, but I'd feel the same if someone came out in support of the KKKlintons.:yeshrug: