MAGA Twitter Space host tells Black Chicago For Trump wenches "these fukking people not welcome here"

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Oh is this kanye's homegirl? Lol

She actively tried to throw an election for Trump and this is all the respect she gets smh

:mjlol:

A bunch of c00ns committing Treason for Trump, while getting the boot,from regular CAC MAGAs. :dead:

B b bu but Dem Shills. GTFOH with that Tim Scott/Clarence Thomas level of c00nery.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
STUPID c00n bytchES.
:laff: :laff: :laff:

UKVu0t8.gif

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This isn't an argument for anything else, but I will never understand Black Trump supporters. The beliefs that make up "MAGA" and "America First" are inherently anti-Black.
I think they are aware of this, but for some reason think they will get a pass. On some,, those other black folks deserve it, but I'm one of the good ones type logic. Their black asses is anti black too, they just delude themselves into thinking their blackness will be absolved somehow.

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Conservatives have been consistently saying black folks ain't shyt for centuries yet c00ns have been constantly trying to lick their boots in hopes of acceptance :smh:

They're the political descendants of the Confederacy. And I mean that in the most literal sense possible - the same demographics that supported the Confederacy support the GOP now. For similar reasons. This is why I can't take bothsiders seriously.

They would be in the middle of the Civil War talking about "Black people shouldn't care who wins because both sides are racist!".

Soldier

not redeemed with gold but with His Blood
Daps
Exactly.

Republicans are straight up embracing Far Right fascism and aren't even hiding their bigotry anymore.
They are showing their true fascist/racist nature right now.

They’re not even trying to pretend anymore. They’re finally taking their Mask off.
yup, they think they'll get brownie points by sukking up to the racists but are quickly told to 'gtfo my country' :dead:

These White worshipping Indians/Asian immigrants think racist/maga white people make differences between good immigrants and bad immigrants. That maga cacs only hate the undesirable immigrants ( the ones who are illegals, mean, degenerate, pervert, ungrateful, lawbreakers, corrupt, lazy, diseased, shady, selfish, vulgar, un-ambitious, impulsive, disrespectful, unmannerly, untrustworthy, violent, dependent, unsuccessful, uneducated, unskilled, dirty, unreliable, unproductive, tax burdens, welfare takers, etc)but they accept with open arms desirable immigrants (the ones who are legal, independent, educated, trustworthy, nice, family-minded, caring, grateful, respectful, traditional, good image, manners and morals, ambitious, healthy, clean, hardworking, intelligent, honest, productive, skilled, incorruptible, law abiding, successful, reliable, tax payers, etc etc)

They are finally learning the hard way that cacs aren’t that logical/objective/impartial/reasonable/rational when it comes to immigration/civil rights, to them all non-white immigrants are bad, because they are not white. They oppose immigration (both legal and illegal) because of racism and hatred/fear of people of color. Non white Immigrants ( (Nigerian, Ethiopian, Arab, Asian, Indian, Mexican)begging for maga approval are playing a game that they will never win. Respectability politics are useless.

In the minds of racists, America exclusively belongs to the cacs and the large presence of non white populations in America (whether immigrant or native/born and raised, legal or illegal, is a threat to white supremacy)Also they don’t want to see non whites get ahead of whites in the race of life, and succeed in all walks of life. To them they see life as a zero sum game, in their minds, black/non white success comes at the expense of white people. They want zero serious competition from minorities for women, housing, jobs, business opportunities, and education at all.

Last edited:

Frump

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How many of these people do you think truly believe it as opposed to grifting?

Being black MAGA is very lucative and a lot of these black MAGA who come out of nowhere and have millions of followers were usually given a bag by right wing donors

I think that guy Dom was in a twitter space recently and admitted he’ll say whatever gets him a bag

RickyDiBiase

The Sword of Jesus of Nazareth
Daps
Reppin
Cbus
How many of these people do you think truly believe it as opposed to grifting?

Being black MAGA is very lucative and a lot of these black MAGA who come out of nowhere and have millions of followers were usually given a bag by right wing donors

I think that guy Dom was in a twitter space recently and admitted he’ll say whatever gets him a bag

60 that actually believe it 40 for the bag