Magic Johnson calls out the Lakers and Russ responds

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

I'm waiting for a real answer
if people ride with Bron and think Magic is trash then why hold his opinion in high regard?

is it oochie wally or one mic?

I'm not saying I think that way, I'm saying most people feel thats the case... so why are people giving Magic a pass to be disrespectful? where's that energy everyone always keeps?

failing to understand how its "fukk everyone always that we consider trash"... but now "be offended by magic and listen to him state the obvious and deal with it"

the energy dont match

Sccit is right too... like I said problems aside if you remove Russ, this team is still garbage. I dont see how people are expecting Russ after 2 knee surgeries and a lifetime history of choking to suddenly drop 30 a game and carry an entire squad thats lackluster
this is no different than whats happening in Brooklyn. People scapegoating Harden when Kyrie has barely played in 2 years... and KD is rolling out there with Bruce Brown as PF :mjlol: Just like Lebron, KD played the first half of the season at Center with Claxton out. Maybe its not the scapegoated player, maybe the entire team is built terrible

Id take Harden and Russ over Kyrie and AD who dont even play more than half the time. Playing trash is better than not playing at all

Regular_P

Just end the season.
Daps
Too much scapegoating of Russ going on. Even though he is playing trash, you don't get embarrassed the way they got embarrassed against Denver because of one man. You don't have the underwhelming ass season these nikkas are having because of one man. He not doing himself any favors by responding to shyt like this though when Magic didn't even call nobody out specifically.
Russ makes the salary of 3-5 quality role players. YES, this is very much his fault (along with LeBron and AD for trading for this bozo and capping the team).