Makaveli 3 Bootleg One of 2Pac's Best LPs?

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
scan0023.png

Makaveli 3 (DJ Express) (Cassette Version)

01 Troublesome
02 Letter To The President
03 Tear Drops & Closed Caskets
04 Friends
05 All Out
06 Cause I Had To
07 Happy Some
08 Secrets Of War
09 Hell 4 A Hustler
10 Worldwide Dime Piece
11 When We Ride
12 Who Do You Believe In
13 Why U Turn On Me
14 Pac's Life
2PacVault: DJ Express - Makaveli Part 3 - Thugs Don't Die Pt.1 (Cassette Version) [1997]

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
KILL YOUSELF:pacspit:

Those are among the worst things to happen to 2Pac along with his death, Eminem tarnishing his material and that nancy boy Dante with his shytty tampered with Makaveli mixtapes. :scust:
MGKRG.gif

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps

Those are among the worst things to happen to 2Pac along with his death, Eminem tarnishing his material and that nancy boy Dante with his shytty tampered with Makaveli mixtapes. :scust:
MGKRG.gif

Huh?
Makavelli Bootleg was leaked and released on the black market circa 97/98 before Em did anything with it.Makaveli bootleg is the Amost like the Lost Tapes/ (J Love Nas Finest pt 3 mixtape)is to Nas career. Some of 2Pac's most powerful tracks imo are on this bootleg.

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
Huh?
Makavelli Bootleg was leaked and released on the black market circa 97/98 before Em did anything with it.Makaveli bootleg is the Amost like the Lost Tapes/ (J Love Nas Finest pt 3 mixtape)is to Nas career. Some of 2Pac's most powerful tracks imo are on this bootleg.
:stopitslime::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit:

Jimmy Two-Times™

Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
I have a better copy of All Bout U which was given only to radio stat
In its source quality (no DJ tags, degraded tracks, etc.):

mega.nz/#F!KkZ0BKYL!je4W5fsCYhomHwRmH62k8Q
Yo, you happen 2 have an instrumental version of this??

2Pac - "Born First, Ride Later" /a.k.a./ "Don't Sleep" Feat. Nutt-So, Lil' Big & Outlawz.

It's either called "Born First, Ride Later" or "Don't Sleep"... I'm looking for the instrumental. I believe the original and the remix (the one that's in the video) is produced by GO-Twice. Do you happen to have an instrumental version of this? also any new leaks?? APPRECIATED "G"!!:feedme:

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

MGKRG.gif
why?

isnt it just a bunch of original pac tracks? and being that he was dead, how the fukk else would we have got them besides some remastered, featuring g unit bullshyt?

• Dap
Reactions: DPG

DPG

Banned
Daps
why?

isnt it just a bunch of original pac tracks? and being that he was dead, how the fukk else would we have got them besides some remastered, featuring g unit bullshyt?

Yeah, the bootlegs were a blessing in disguise, without them we would only have the butchered retail stuff.

Big Syke co-signed them:

pointproven214

i speak facts not emotions
Daps
Reppin
dallas texas
Huh?

yeah cosign this whole post it's basically one of the reasons why we even still talk about pac.