make a left turn in a rare million dollar ferrari brehs

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
These guys just need to stick with something they can control like maybe a prius or some dumb shyt like a fiat. if you dont have the driving skills maybe, just maybe these supercars aint for you... but hey its' your money...

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
These guys just need to stick with something they can control like maybe a prius or some dumb shyt like a fiat. if you dont have the driving skills maybe, just maybe these supercars aint for you... but hey its' your money...
If you've got money to buy a car like this, you can afford to take a few driving classes beforehand. Especially for a car that weighs about as much as a Miata, no traction control, power steering or antilock brakes, has damn near 500hp and tires/brakes that need to be warmed up to work properly.

Nah, nevermlnd, that would make you a p*ssy :smugfavre:

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

:mindblown:

The car crashed into the F40 not the other way around at least in the OP.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
douche in the "Fart" was jealous, so he said fukkit. "insurance can buy me another Dodge Fart, but I'ma fukk this rich dude's emotions up"

I wouldn't be surprised if dude was like :umad: towards the Ferrari driver afterwards.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
douche in the "Fart" was jealous, so he said fukkit. "insurance can buy me another Dodge Fart, but I'ma fukk this rich dude's emotions up"

I wouldn't be surprised if dude was like :umad: towards the Ferrari driver afterwards.

Lmao :mjlol: and the dart had barely any damage....

the artist known az

Hail the victors
Daps
Reppin
TSC FA' Life #ByrdGang
Ferrari-Enzo.jpg
:merchant::merchant::merchant::merchant: