Make your own Art Barr style post

Nostalgic

Superstar
Daps
what's funny is.
I have not said much of anything to any of these nikkaz today.

yet i stay on their minds.

oh and i just slammed a new engine in my VETTE and setting up on a comma close to two now liquid in cd's. Not a rap album. What you been doing besides working a day job. For the past five years. I been getting money nikka.
i got more luggage coming through in eighteen days too. On a level, you wish and slave at a nine to five for. then at the end of the day. You still gon have to input that shyt into a nt frontpages style field too. So you still gotta use some shyt.
i am responsible for generating the profit for you to even use.
to even answer to me too lame one.
all you do is intend to get dough lil nikka.

I am what you intend to be and never ever gon be.

the shyt funny to me.

you So hot.

out do me,....

nikka if not for me wouldn't be no expensive web service.

you get charged a premium to get on the web because i sold the connection at a premium bih.

you nikkaz wanna rap, and don't even know wtf an emcee is. As i watch you out out hordes of projects. That still never even chart on fictional web server playlists or rankings. While my non pr-driven grassroots debut record four years after original release was ranked number four on some online service. Yet i see you nikkaz never telling me about being a draw online at all in any facet. Yet like little bytches suck dikk to completely inferior broke asking for a loan from investor nikkaz. to even get known as complete unskilled nobodies. Plus dey are nobodies because they are hiding in a hole. Hoping the series called the protege to a legend.
does not ruin any debut they will ever have as well.

you nikkaz the ultimate hoes with no plateau to ever talk shyt.

as you, soft and p*ssy as the smell in yo momma couch.
you never got the fukk off hers or your own in yo p*ssy smelling labia lip infested couch and did shyt in life.
just like now i know,...after two decades.

you soft as hell and ain't GON DO shyt.

art bar

for all of you,...
prove me wrong and out do me.

you over twenty and a college grad.
you done.

it is no comparison.

now stfu and go back to envying me from behind a puss ass computer screen. A screen that you got.
plus and still not doing and not gon do shyt wit, either.

Nygga??, Do you take LSD before you type?

i KNOW your keyboard hates yo fukkin guts