Makeup is the gotdamn devil

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
All the most popular YT make up gurus are gay men, that’s why women that paint they face like that tend to look like transgenders.

that “contouring” shyt making every joint have the same bone structure as an Avatar.

She went from an ugly Black woman to looking like a very ugly transgender.

She literally looks like the Thot Gremlin from Gremlins 2.

and she thought she was doiiiiiiingggggg it / Juelz Santana Dipset in London voice

dark days are ahead brehs.

The bytches I posted went from ugly ass fukk white women to ugly white trannys after the makeup. The black girls that were posted look better than the white girls I posted before and after the make up

Methuselah

Banned
Daps
why make this video....

like why openly say i am so ugly .. i need to put ten pounds of make up on my face
Clout, views, likes, & followers. Think of how many ugly bytches want learn how to do their makeup and look like that. Think of how many tutorials on YouTube she could do.

Also, brehs need to take notice of shyt like this when they see these supposedly fine ass bytches on Instagram. None of them look anything close to their pictures. Nothing is real on the internet.

Joe Budden

Banned
Daps
Makeup to ugly women is like designer clothes/suits/jewelry to ugly men. All is fair.

Peruvian Connect

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
blame yourselves fellas. yall say the only value women have is aesthetic. If she doesn't have that she's worthless, right? I mean who cares about character and shiit like that?

xXOGLEGENDXx

Superstar
Daps
If in 2022 any breh still falls for the caked up face okie doke, then he's an idiot. This is nothing to be shocked about anymore

Methuselah

Banned
Daps
Makeup to ugly women is like designer clothes/suits/jewelry to ugly men. All is fair.
Designer clothes aren’t literally allusions like makeup is. Designer clothes and jewelry isn’t going to have any affect on how women interact with a man. One, they may not even notice the brand of clothing he has on, and two, most women aren’t naive enough to think that designer clothing or jewelry means that a man is rich. If you ugly gang, clothes and jewelry aren’t going to change or conceal that fact, but an ugly woman can literally make herself into a 10 if her makeup game is good enough.

LevelUp

🧞🪔 𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙂𝙚𝙣𝙞𝙚 𝙤𝙛 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙇𝙖𝙢𝙥 🧞🪔
Daps

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
She does this on purpose to showcase her skills lol. This is how she really looks

So the bytch didn't even do shyt but use make to make her skin look darker and teeth dirty
Basically reinforcing the ignorance that dark skin is uglier

And her glow up
Was her regular ass bland face with contacts in. :dead: