Making our Pockets Fat again AGAIN PT 2 - Official Gambling Thread

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i'm always glad to hear it. i cannot begin to detail my exploits. baseball, one after the other -- YRFI's/some NRFI's, parlays, straights, a team to score in 1st. since opening day it seems i cannot lose. where NBA im stressing and overthinking all day, MLB is way faster money making for me and i really leveled up from last season and jumped on the right track early.

funny i didnt look at the card much till just now when i got your @. so before i look at weigh ins i know herbert burns should not be +280 vs arce. i gotta see how much julio missed by. i know GM3 laid the blueprint for chris to finally get a W, doubt i go there but it crossed my mind. luque found a groove but is damaged goods no less, so thinking on joaquin, this can be his breakthrough.

i would do it all for a hobby and not lay serious when everything else is going how i want. i dont even know half these prelim guys. anything stand out to u?

Thoughts on Dodgers tonight ? Yamamoto is scaring me. Given he had a horrible spring training

profound

technique
Daps
You a baseball guy or use stats to find winners? I did place a 4 team parlay yesterday which hit. Tried it again today but put Nolan to get over 5.5 strikeoits which looked a bit shaky. Might judt stick to MLs

None of the guys really stuck out to me either except Joaquim Buckley who I do like but Luque won't be easy. Apart from that I'm gonna live bet the card, I didn't watch last weeks card so eager to see some fights tonight

it was actually the maycee barber vs miranda maverick robbery that drove me to baseball. i lost almost $3k on that fight (0 of 22 media judges scored it for maycee) and then i found Tony’s picks and followed him. among all the touts/cappers he is one of very few who doesn’t give scumbag vibes.

i got his list every morning (he does YT videos but i prefer reading) and he is successful. even if u don’t want his pick he is bringing all the relevant numbers together.

here is his list today:

Free MLB Picks For Today 3/30/2024 - Free Sports Picks, Predictions for Today's Best Bets by Expert Cappers

i don’t know about the rest atm but he started today 5-0. I followed that for a while and tracked the games myself plus with a little help from reading pregame.com betting splits i built up my own game. between a month or two in i was up to almost $10k starting with $25-$100 bets. there is so much baseball that when u do it everyday and follow the lessons it teaches u, it becomes easy to win.

personally, i don’t watch the games.

profound

technique
Daps
Thoughts on Dodgers tonight ? Yamamoto is scaring me. Given he had a horrible spring training

i have the habit of staying away from dodgers for the most part. like Celtics in NBA, i try to avoid getting my bread where everyone is getting it.

but i did the YRFI for the first 2 games and the over live last night, it’s likely i run 1 or both back tonight.

i don’t see why Yama + lynn don’t lock both those down.

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
i have the habit of staying away from dodgers for the most part. like Celtics in NBA, i try to avoid getting my bread where everyone is getting it.

but i did the YRFI for the first 2 games and the over live last night, it’s likely i run 1 or both back tonight.

i don’t see why Yama + lynn don’t lock both those down.

Bro Yama is killing it. Sheesh

profound

technique
Daps
Bro Yama is killing it. Sheesh

the most common tax i pay in sports betting: “what i saw last time, i’ll see again”

edit but the repeat did work on almost everything else today.

edit the over 8.5 hits late :myman:, over 9 too for those who played the total early

Last edited:

profound

technique
Daps
funny i didnt look at the card much till just now when i got your @. so before i look at weigh ins i know herbert burns should not be +280 vs arce. i gotta see how much julio missed by. i know GM3 laid the blueprint for chris to finally get a W, doubt i go there but it crossed my mind. luque found a groove but is damaged goods no less, so thinking on joaquin, this can be his breakthrough.

1L, 2W, both + money