Makonnen leaves OVO

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
i think the jigg is up. Nobody trying to be regulated to a tent no more

Reports surfaced yesterday that Makonnen had parted ways with Drake's OVO Sound label, which he addressed in an official statement to Complex. The "Tuesday" artist explained, "I cannot thank OVO, 40, Oliver, Future & Mr. Morgan, enough for all that they have done for my career. No words can express how much I appreciate Drake for being a part of the success of Tuesday."

He also addressed rumors of a beef between himself and Drake, stating, "I'm sure the haters will have something negative to say, but all in all my choice to be solely on Warner Bros Records was the right thing for me and for my best interest. Sorry there's no beef to report, DRINK MORE WATER."

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
you wanted to say relegated but u said a warren g/ nate dogg song... what a dumbass....
No. I wanted to say exactly what I said.

reg·u·late
ˈreɡyəˌlāt/
verb
past tense: regulated; past participle: regulated
  1. control or maintain the rate or speed of (a machine or process) so that it operates properly.
    "a hormone that regulates metabolism and organ function"
    synonyms: control, adjust, manage
    "the flow of the river has been regulated"
    • control or supervise (something, especially a company or business activity) by means of rules and regulations.
      "the organization that regulates fishing in the region"
      synonyms: supervise, police, monitor, check, check up on, be responsible for; More

• set (a clock or other apparatus) according to an external standard.

Don't know the English language brehs

Run Up

All Star
Daps
Let me know when he drops another good song. Everything Ive heard from him since Tuesday has been :trash:

Daps
i think the jigg is up. Nobody trying to be regulated to a tent no more

you wanted to say relegated but u said a warren g/ nate dogg song... what a dumbass....

No. I wanted to say exactly what I said.

reg·u·late
ˈreɡyəˌlāt/
verb
past tense: regulated; past participle: regulated
  1. control or maintain the rate or speed of (a machine or process) so that it operates properly.
    "a hormone that regulates metabolism and organ function"
    synonyms: control, adjust, manage
    "the flow of the river has been regulated"
    • control or supervise (something, especially a company or business activity) by means of rules and regulations.
      "the organization that regulates fishing in the region"
      synonyms: supervise, police, monitor, check, check up on, be responsible for; More

• set (a clock or other apparatus) according to an external standard.

Don't know the English language brehs

oh. well then you REALLY fukked up lol.

"nobody trying to be controlled to a tent no more"

try to play some shyt off even tho its not a big deal but turn it into a big deal and look like a retard.... brehs....

Lol, #derailed

Young/Nacho\Drawz

...come on let's picture the possibility...
Daps
oh. well then you REALLY fukked up lol.

"nobody trying to be controlled to a tent no more"

try to play some shyt off even tho its not a big deal but turn it into a big deal and look like a retard.... brehs....
full.png

Shut yo stuck in the 90's a$$ up and take that damn L.

Daps
you either mixed up regulated and relegated, which is totally understandable.... or youre telling the truth and you confused the word "to" with the word "in"??? damn bro youre just hella dumb and weird either way...