Malia Obama At Lollapalooza

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
She's just fully embracing her 25% white side. :troll:

In all seriousness I do wonder what she think of black people. Obamas probably teach her to be tolerant toward everyone. The school she went to was around white people right? Do people ever take pictures of her with other black teens? Most of the time I see her its around other white people.
She's the daughter of the damn president, what type of schools you think she's gonna be in. Of course most her friends will be white, she's attended some of the most elite, well connected private schools in DC. Just how many average people in general, let alone black people, can send their kids to middle/high school for $40/k a year.

Paradise

Too tired to think of something witty to say...
Daps
GURL!!!!

6BZaFXBVPBtok.gif

Edit: For those saying that she is just doing teenager stuff you have to take into consideration that her daddy is the president and not Jerry that works at the cleaners.

When she goes out not only is she representing herself she is also representing her father... it's just a bad look all around.

I'm not expecting her to be perfect... but she shouldn't be showing people her ass cheeks.

Last edited: