Malika Andrews.....ESPN NBA Reporter.......

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
None of us have the facts whole discussion around this is silly. I have no clue what she is defending what Stephen a smith is not defending etc. Whole shyt silly, not wasting my time reading btwn the lines anymore

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
She's so pressed about it all because she knows she fukked and sucked a lot of her superiors to get to where she is. She was so good at it that she got her sister a job. Last thing she wants is "all" parties being publicly accounted for when workplace dirt spills out into the public.
I'm not suggesting she did all her superiors but this does feel more personal than it needs to be when she is in an industry where infidelity is as common as a personal foul.

Kinda indicates she has likely had inappropriate relationships with her Co workers and she reconciles this situation by telling herself she was taken advantage of by her superior who used his power and influence to manipulate her into having a sexual relationship with him. So she is trying to identify with that kind of circumstance rather than just taking it for what it is, 2 people who sneaking around because both of them want to.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
I don't get what Malika is angry about. Is she implying the Udoka violated the woman and he should be in more trouble, or just mad that he cheated on Nia Long?
either way she needs to put her cape away UNLESS we find out he was out here taking the p*ssy, and it doesn't sound like that's the case since the police aren't involved.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
She's so pressed about it all because she knows she fukked and sucked a lot of her superiors to get to where she is. She was so good at it that she got her sister a job. Last thing she wants is "all" parties being publicly accounted for when workplace dirt spills out into the public.

I'm not suggesting she did all her superiors but this does feel more personal than it needs to be when she is in an industry where infidelity is as common as a personal foul.

Kinda indicates she has likely had inappropriate relationships with her Co workers and she reconciles this situation by telling herself she was taken advantage of by her superior who used his power and influence to manipulate her into having a sexual relationship with him. So she is trying to identify with that kind of circumstance rather than just taking it for what it is, 2 people who sneaking around because both of them want to.

I don't know what went down behind the scenes but we do know that malika andrews had a METEORIC rise as far as career trajectory. she got out of college and was working for the chicago tribune, then left that gig a year or so later and was IMMEDIATELY put on ESPN to cover the bulls and bucks replacing nick friedell. shortly after that, she's on ESPN corporate doing sports center and all NBA coverage replacing sage steele :pacspit:

she's so plugged she got her younger sister working at ESPN as well. having that high of a profile a job in sports media is UNHEARD of being that young. it's still unheard of at her age now.

but I wouldn't be shocked at all to find out she did shyt behind the scenes to rapidly rise up the ranks there.

beaniemac

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
Malika's looking to get those "women empowerment" endorsements or what?

Ime Udoka fukked a woman/women, and all of them violated the HR policies of the organization. What's Malika's issue with sharing "blame"? They all should've known better, not just Udoka.

this is all pretty much EVERYONE on here is saying. let's keep this same energy for :ufdup: for all parties involved and not just drag his name thru the mud only.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
but I wouldn't be shocked at all to find out she did shyt behind the scenes to rapidly rise up the ranks there.

There was some luck involved breh. Beadle and Rachel both out the paint wasn't supposed to happen. ESPN got a "diversity" push goin on too to cover for all they fucc sh-t they do and she is exactly what they want. She's "safe"