Man and Woman (a Child Welfare Worker) act out Rape/Murder Fantasy on their own Daughter...

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Read the full article: Pennsylvania Man and Girlfriend Allegedly Acted Out ‘Rape-Murder Fantasy’ on Her 14-Year-Old Daughter

fcbb12bb2f4b3c941fa44d3ac787bdae

Plot Twist: Mom is a Child Welfare Worker aka a Social Worker.

Pennsylvania authorities say a 14-year-old girl whose dismembered body was found by hunters in October was allegedly strangled to death in July by her adoptive mother’s boyfriend who beat her and sexually assaulted her over an 18-hour period, PEOPLE confirms.

"It was part of an alleged “rape-murder fantasy” acted out by the suspects, Bucks County District Attorney Matthew Weintraub said in a statement obtained by PEOPLE.

Sara Packer, 41, and her 44-year-old boyfriend, Jacob Sullivan, face multiple charges. Prosecutors allege Sullivan preserved Grace Packer’s remains in cat litter for three months before chopping up her body and dumping it in a remote area of Pennsylvania.

Grace was reported missing by her mother in July. Her corpse was found on Halloween in a mountainous region of the state, just south of Scranton.

Weintraub’s statement alleges that Sullivan and Packer began plotting the teen’s murder in late 2015, soon after Grace returned from a stay with extended family members in North Carolina.

“Unfortunately, Grace Packer was a disposable child to these people,” reads Weintraub’s statement. “Who will now speak for Grace Packer? We will.”

Weintraub said he may seek the death penalty against Sullivan and Packer, who took Grace in as a foster child at the age 3 and later adopted her."

According to Weintraub, Sullivan and Packer allegedly forged a suicide pact and, on Dec. 30, unsuccessfully attempted suicide by prescription pills. Sullivan has been in the hospital ever since.

“Under subsequent questioning by Bucks County detectives, he revealed in detail how the girl was assaulted and killed over the course of about 18 hours,” Weintraub’s statement reads.

Weintraub says the attack on Grace began on July 8, 2016. Sullivan allegedly told investigators he and Packer drove the girl to a new home in Richland Township, where he allegedly punched her several times in the face, splitting her lip open.

“The two adults then took the teen to the third floor of the residence, where Sara Packer watched as Sullivan raped her daughter,” Weintraub’s statement alleges. “Sara Packer then left to buy Tylenol PM and other drugs for sedating Grace. Telling her the drugs would help minimize her pain from the assaults, the adults gave her an overdose of pills, then bound and gagged her and left her to die in the hot attic.”

Here's the kid:
web1_Grace_Packer-3.jpg
:rip:

Last edited:

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
Please look up serial killers, child killers, and fantasy rape on Google. Let's see if those shyt bags talk about anyone NOT white ...
I googled "white people enslave africans" and I got back results like "white slaves" and "the myth of slavery" and "violence against whites" and "did black people own slaves" all on the first page. Google is comprised, but white supremacy doesn't exists they said...

morris

Superstar
Daps
Guess what the mom does for a living...
You better not say daycare.

I understand she was the adoptive mother but she had been raised since the age of 3 with them. I hope they suffer. Death is too easy at this point. But that has to be their reward but it has to be painful and slow.

HopeKillCure

Banned
Daps
Reppin
On a queue
You better not say daycare.

I understand she was the adoptive mother but she had been raised since the age of 3 with them. I hope they suffer. Death is too easy at this point. But that has to be their reward but it has to be painful and slow.
Worse.

Mom is a Child Welfare Worker...This woman works as a case worker for the agency in charger of removing children from dangerous situations where they are being abused of could soon be abused.

Can't make this shyte up