Man breaks into ex girls house and threatens new boyfriend,told him he'd die for that p*ssy

Daps

Dude wasn't for no games:yeshrug:

Even told dude he ready to die and he'd murder him and his child!!:damn:

Couldn't have been me I would have fukked the swole dude up and his friends once he threatned my child:stopitslime:

But dude was wrong for even checking the new guy,gotta check yo chick fellas:usure:

New dude p*ssy for not taking his chances and going in swole dude shyt for threatening his child tho:martin:

benjamin

Veteran
Daps
In a situation like that it's not even about getting punked, if you ain't got kids with the broad it's best to step and let the bytch deal with that nikka, when nikkas reach simp levels over 1000 like this swoll midget they become dangerous to the point where they really will merk u over a bytch...only nikkas with nothing to lose entertain this level of fukkery

Daps
In a situation like that it's not even about getting punked, if you ain't got kids with the broad it's best to step and let the bytch deal with that nikka, when nikkas reach simp levels over 1000 like this swoll midget they become dangerous to the point where they really will merk u over a bytch...only nikkas with nothing to lose entertain this level of fukkery

Agreed,until he talk about killing MY child,ain't no passes for that my dawg

Saiyajin

Superstar
Daps
exactly

no way id die over a bytch