man canned glory greens taste like shyt

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i want to throw up, they stink #1 and #2 they taste the way they smell.

I brushed off my car and went out in 19 degree weather to go to KFC to get my almost daily meal which consist of 3 strips, 5 cookies, a biscuit and a tub of gravy and a tall glass of milk. I make my own sides. Which are brown rice and greens. But I usually get Sylvia canned greens. But this time I eat some glory greens.

Taste like hell in the form of food, pure disgusting. Not only is my meal was ruined but my bank account is $ 7.70 lighter.

I'm just surprised that KFC didn't fukk my order up. I order the same fukking thing almost everyday. By now they should know my name and have my order written down somewhere. I'm a regular man. I get along pretty well with all of the sista's but this one white lady in there be forgetting my shyt when ever shes handling the window. I think she does it on purpose because I had to check her one day after she fukked my order up. After a brief standoff they did the right thing and gave me what I fukking over paid for. Don't get mad at me because U gotta slang poultry bytch. bytch batter that chicken and make it crispy bytch. Make it snappy...servant lady. I want my mothafukking cookies, thats 70% of the reason I go.

I digress, watch out for glory greens. My stomach hurt and I'm hoping one big shyt session will cure it. Whoever created that shyt must've got on from nepotism, because regular ass ppl make better greens than that.

Last edited:

Black Cobain

Donkey Punch? I Donkey Slap!
Daps
Reppin
New Afrika
OP making normal threads? :wow:

Avoid canned foods all you can, so much literal shyt and insect parts goes in there

• Dap
Reactions: DrX

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmaooo I've tasted folks homemade greens that were worse.
i avoid most ppls greens,,,they look like a bunch of leaves n shyt....nobody wanna eat that shyt man...., then when u say no "i dont want none, they get all offended" i dont give a fukk...im not about to fukk my stomach up to appease their ego....

thats why I only stick to Sylvia....she make some dope shyt

Supa cat

Catset Don Dada
Daps
Why come in his thread just to say this though :dwillhuh:

I can understand the threads where he puts people down, but this is about canned greens

Canned vegetables :scust:
Was giving him the benefit of the doubt and thought hed make a simple thread....this nikka went on another rant:russ::francis:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:o: I'm iight

@hustlemania or @Skooby on the other hand :Lawdie:

The chicken look good actually :ehh:

The greens look like Glory's

collard-new.png

The rice is fluffy, the gravy tho:usure:

:hhh: