Man caught at accident scene trying to scam

Striving For Greatness

Get Certs or Die Tryin
Daps
129-B807-F-4-BE1-458-C-83-D1-F2-FD2-DF8625-A.gif

Don'tCallMeLuckyB

Superstar
Daps
Nah my homie got into a 4 car accident on the palmetto and a car with two fukking spics pulled in front of his pretended they were in the accident :mjlol:

they legit told him “ just give them 500 bucks and they won’t report anything “ or for him to get his car fixed any this certain shop. They even threaten to call the police, to scare my homie and he was like I’m already on the phone with them, they got shooked and jumped in their car and took off :mjlol:

they probably thought my dog didn’t have insurance and they barely spoke English, so they probably wasn’t documented in the first place :russ:

but that’s Hialeah for ya:mjpls:

CodeBlaMeVi

I love not to know so I can know more...
Supporter
Daps
Nah my homie got into a 4 car accident on the palmetto and a car with two fukking spics pulled in front of his pretended they were in the accident :mjlol:

they legit told him “ just give them 500 bucks and they won’t report anything “ or for him to get his car fixed any this certain shop. They even threaten to call the police, to scare my homie and he was like I’m already on the phone with them, they got shooked and jumped in their car and took off :mjlol:

they probably thought my dog didn’t have insurance and they barely spoke English, so they probably wasn’t documented in the first place :russ:

but that’s Hialeah for ya:mjpls:
When I read the palmetto, I knew you were from the crib.