Man confronts interracial couple in black owned restaurant

Benjamin Sisko

Still that resident truth-bringer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO
Product of a fatherless household...like I said before, he becomes all militant and angry towards another black man but won't say shyt to Todd if he was with Taneka. He'll become all bytchmade and would say "get it girl, you know these nikkas ain't shyt around here". :queen:

Irl I personally don't care that much and wouldn't react like this. Mind your own fukking business

Daps
Lmao a goal of business is to take everyone's money. The dude talking is remedial.

As for my reaction, I wouldn't have done shyt but laugh because my girl would have whooped his ass.

Lastly, videos like these empower white racists. 'see, they all hate us'. The 'interviewer' is a fukking tool. For free. Lmaooo.

(Lean Ambrose)

" Your all going to diiiiiie, pew pew pew"
Daps
Reppin
Go fukk yourself, Midwest
Product of a fatherless household...like I said before, he becomes all militant and angry towards another black man but won't say shyt to Todd if he was with Taneka. He'll become all bytchmade and would say "get it girl, you know these nikkas ain't shyt around here". :queen:

Irl I personally don't care that much and wouldn't react like this. Mind your own fukking business
On everything I love I was going to @ you to see what you thought about this... :dead: