Man facing jail time for overpaying child support and visiting too much

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Let's be honest with ourselves. In Family Court, men are treated as inferior beings. We have no rights. The entire system is set up to coddle women, at the expense of a man's humanity. This is why men's rights group exist. When will liberals speak up on the discrimination against men?

Last edited:

Kritic

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
pretty sure that story is bullshyt
i haven't clicked the link but it has to be. you could see something happen and different news outlets use totally different wording on something that happened to push their agenda. what an idiot like sotamayor would do is run with anything that makes black women look bad. i already know it cause i know how the idiot is. i don't even have to click anything he supports.

dude who got jailed probably fuqqed up somewhere but the anti-black women movement will say he went to jail for overpaying child support and visiting too much because that makes them feel good about themselves.

i'm not saying some of these things don't happen. it's just he goes out of his way to look for this bullsh1t.
he must have a real problem with his own mother that makes him spend so much time taking out his anger out on women.

Last edited:

tmonster

Superstar
Daps
i haven't clicked the link but it has to be. you could see something happen and different news outlets use totally different wording on something that happened to push their agenda. what an idiot like sotamayor would do is run with anything that makes black women look bad. i already know it cause i know how the idiot is. i don't even have to click anything he supports.

dude who got jailed probably fuqqed up somewhere but the anti-black women movement will say he went to jail for overpaying child support and visiting too much because that makes them feel good about themselves.

i'm not saying some of these things don't happen. it's just he goes out of his way to look for this bullsh1t.
he must have a real problem with his own mother that makes him spend so much time taking out his anger out on women.

I avoid all things Sotomayor
did not even know this was his vid
now I have 2 reasons not to click it

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

he doesn't look for all of them, people send him links and he picks and chooses what to talk about

Street Knowledge

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
Let's be honest with ourselves. In Family Court, men are treated as inferior beings. We have no rights. The entire system is set up to coddle women, at the expense of a man's humanity. This is why men's rights group exist. When will liberals speak up on the discrimination against men?

Too busy kissing white feminists's ass