Man falls off building trying to take selfie not for the faint of heart

KodeBlue

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The average person doesn't watch where they're going and lack the concept of personal space so I don't know how we can expect people to not do dumb shyt like this.

I noticed that white people are the worse when it comes to personal space, and being aware of their surroundings. They're always in the fukking way.

ViShawn

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I noticed that white people are the worse when it comes to personal space, and being aware of their surroundings. They're always in the fukking way.

Honestly I think the worst offenders are Hispanic people but it could be cultural.

In general though people are stuck in their fukking phones and not watching where they are going. shyt is irritating as fukk.

I sort of wish I lived in NYC or a big city. People hate on NYers but they at least know how to walk and move the fukk out of the way :russ:

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky
What do yall think was going through his mind during the fall :wow:
Everything. Whole life flashing before him. Maybe right before he hit he was mad af he losing his life for clicks.

Sometimes when I think about dying especially if it happens unexpectedly, I would be mad af. Mad to die. Especially if it was my own fault. Like :stopitslime:

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
What do yall think was going through his mind during the fall :wow:

*Ledge breaks* "fukk fukk fukk" *Tries to grab ledge and misses :mindblown:*

"shyt shyt shyt" *Leg Bounces of little arch thingy :sadcam:*

"No No No" , Oh Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!! *holds breath :sadbron:*

SPLAT !:deadrose:

Marco Zen

Black Privilege
Daps
Reppin
The Other A
giphy.gif

I almost dropped my phone :mjlol: