Man with 9 wives has ‘sex schedule’ to ‘fulfill my sexuality at any cost’

"

New York Post

Man with 9 wives has ‘sex schedule’ to ‘fulfill my sexuality at any cost’
By
Ben Cost
April 26, 2022 1:04pm
He’s a bedding planner.

Having multiple hanky panky partners is apparently a lot of work: A Brazilian model and polygamist who notoriously married nine women now claims he’s had to create a sex schedule to be sure each wife’s needs are met.

“They all want to fulfill my sexuality at any cost,” Arthur O Urso told Jam Press of his salacious plate-spinning.

The model and swinger, who was first married to fellow swinger Luana Kazaki, made waves in marital circles last year after tying the knot with eight additional women in São Paulo because he wanted to “protest against monogamy.” Alas, the nuptials weren’t legally binding as polygamy is outlawed in Brazil

His arrangement might’ve sounded like a dream come true; however, Urso said he struggled to satisfy all his partners equally, so he established a romp “rota.”

“Initially I tried to have sex by appointment,” said Urso of the juggling act.

Needless to say, the hubby found it difficult trying to “manage à trois” as his sex life began to resemble a game of whoopie whack-a-mole.

“Following a timetable caused a lot of problems and sometimes I felt like I had to have sex because of the schedule, and not for pleasure,” lamented the beleaguered orgy-nizer. Urso added, “On other occasions I had sex with one wife while thinking about another.”
‐------------

10 wives seems like a nightmare..I believe no more than 3 and you're setting yourself up for a major headache dealing with that many but let him cook :ehh:

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
I thought the benefit of having multiple wives was the combination of resources and having the ability to raise and educate your children in-house.

Dudes who get multiple wives just for sexual pleasure is weirdo shyt to me, and a sign of sex addiction.

9 wives = 10 incomes - if everyone has their own independent source of income.

hatealot

Banned
Daps
I thought the benefit of having multiple wives was the combination of resources and having the ability to raise and educate your children in-house.

Dudes who get multiple wives just for sexual pleasure is weirdo shyt to me, and a sign of sex addiction.

Women who are in those arrangements do not work. I don't even think the kings of Africa have their wives work.

They serve domestic and procreation duties only, only income is most likely on a form of one time payment from the family to siphon their daughter to become a domestic slave

Smashius Clay

The Millennium Brotha I Be
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Perpetual World Traveler
you're welcome, OP

57058065-10754177-Arthur_O_Urso_during_his_wedding_ceremony_to_his_nine_wives_who_-m-6_1650967158039.jpg

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Women who are in those arrangements do not work.

Sounds stressful & sounds like a waste of money.

I would never invite that much stress into my life, unless the women had their own independent income like an online business or YouTube channel or rental properties, etc etc

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Agreed..

The sharing of resources is the main benefit of a plural marriage for me.

However I recognize I'm much too selfish to ever want a marriage at this point in my life.