Man Gets Sentence Commuted, Then Gets Assassinated at HalfWay House

Menelik II

I wanna see receipts!
Daps
Damarlon-Thomas-1-1024x680.jpg

"A Michigan man whose drug-related prison sentence was commuted by former President Barack Obama was shot dead this week at a federal halfway house

Demarlon Thomas, 31, was shot and killed on Monday night by a man with an assault-style rifle in Saginaw, Michigan, around 100 miles (160 km) northwest of Detroit, according to local CBS affiliate WNEM.

Two masked men with assault-style rifles entered the facility where around two dozen people were staying,

"One person watched over a group of them while another subject located the victim and executed him," Kaiser said, according to the website. "They were looking for this person."

VIDEO
CCTV video shows gunmen moments before they executed a man | Daily Mail Online

Mars

Superstar
Daps
Edit:I really don't know if he snitched or not.He was sentenced back in 2008 to19 years in prison for 5 or more grams of cocaine.People probably thought he snitched.

I'm sure his prior record played a role in his 19 year sentence:

*Thomas was arrested for selling crack prior to this and only received probation.
*While on probation he gets arrested for being present at a crack deal and only gets his probation extended.
*He then quits reporting to his P.O and later pops up for selling 14.88 grams of (you guessed it) crack and being linked to a big crack and firearms bust.

Thomas in August 2008 pleaded guilty to distribution of 5 grams or more of cocaine base. In his plea agreement, Thomas stipulated that on June 19, 2007, he knowingly distributed 7.2 grams of crack cocaine to a confidential informant in or around Saginaw. He was responsible for the distribution of 14.88 grams of crack in total, court records show

Got this information from another website.
http://www.theroot.com/ex-gang-member-who-had-his-sentence-commuted-by-obama-e-1791592145

Last edited:

J.E.T.S

Lookahere mayne...
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta/Memphis
Edit:I really don't know if he sitched or not.He was sentenced back in 2008 to19 years in prison for 5 or more grams of cocaine.People probably thought he sitched.

I'm sure his prior record played a role in his 19 year sentence:

*Thomas was arrested for selling crack prior to this and only received probation.
*While on probation he gets arrested for being present at a crack deal and only gets his probation extended.
*He then quits reporting to his P.O and later pops up for selling 14.88 grams of (you guessed it) crack and being linked to a big crack and firearms bust.

Got this information from another website.
http://www.theroot.com/ex-gang-member-who-had-his-sentence-commuted-by-obama-e-1791592145

Oh, okay.