Man I been a coli breh for 10 years.

Daps
That is crazy. Theres folks I know in real life that I cut out of my life in the past 10 years but somehow you motley lot of cacs and c00ns have stayed around.

Like I've been saying for the longest, the coli is the greatest site in the world. I got money with yall, learned things here, made some great offline connections here, changed careers cause of yall.

I dont know if I'm going to be here after this year but I just want to salute yall and tell you, keep up the good work baby (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr ) :salute:

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
Wasn't your ass bigging up LSA and saying they're better than the Coli a few threads ago?

Nicca, who cares? Coli becoming worse than LSA with these chatty patty threads :what:
:mjtf:

Thecoli.com is a failed site much like the US is a failed democracy.

Anything goes here now. How does LSA have a better posting experience than the coli? I'm about to take my talents to South Beach.

LevelUp

🧞πŸͺ” π™π™π™š π™‚π™šπ™£π™žπ™š 𝙀𝙛 π™©π™π™š 𝙇𝙖𝙒π™₯ 🧞πŸͺ”
Daps

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
That is crazy. Theres folks I know in real life that I cut out of my life in the past 10 years but somehow you motley lot of cacs and c00ns have stayed around.

Like I've been saying for the longest, the coli is the greatest site in the world. I got money with yall, learned things here, made some great offline connections here, changed careers cause of yall.

I dont know if I'm going to be here after this year but I just want to salute yall and tell you, keep up the good work baby (no Diddy no @Kasper KArr ) :salute:
nikka I don't give a fukk. Don't disturb my news page with this fakkit shyt.

F*ckthemkids

Superstar
Daps
man-shut-up-doughboy.gif