Man Lil’ Wayne looking like he just saw death brehs.... or lean on sale

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
What does top 10 have to do with being one of the goats? :dwillhuh:

Undisputed goats are 2pac, biggie, jay z, nas, big and Rakim.

Arguable goats is people like ice cube, eminem (not imo but in most), Big L, gangstarr, Big daddy kane, ect.

I guess u can put lil wayne in the arguable convo but that all depends on your age and what era u was raised in.

U can say he is one of the most accomplished like Snoop but he aint no damn goat by the consesus. Dude is the reason why mumble rap and auto tune flooded our ears :francis:
T-Pain actually and don't speak condescendingly about autotune :gucci:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
uZyR7OB.png

:merchant:
:dead:

Drizzy Dre

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
B.G. and Turk were addicted to heroin during the Hot Boy days. Unfortunate if Wayne has decided to mimic their habits.

FS4LFE

Veteran
Daps
Wayne is my goat but this comes with his habits and addictions. :yeshrug: I’m sure he’d do it all over again and doesn’t have any regrets.

Dontay Flaco

fka King Napz
Daps
Reppin
VA
Wayne need to get off that coke. Idk if he still sip lean but my point still stands tho. His face all sunked in and shyt, looks like a litteral shell of his former self.

TXTrill1

All Star
Daps
Reppin
TX
fukk the wu, common, Mos Def, Bone thugs, Dipset, etc. lets hype the autotune man:mjlol:
No bruh no one's is hyping "the autotune man" I'm just tired of seeing ppl bash Da Tune. Same people shytting on Da Tune would praise Roger Troutman and the voice box or nod they head to California Love:unimpressed: