Man on scooter rides around Brooklyn and Queens shooting randoms. 1 dead, 3 others shot

FlyBoy718

All Star
Daps
Reppin
BK
I’m a heavy smoker but not a fan of all the smoke/ZaZa spots either. They’re literally everywhere around my way.

Like you said, way too much fukkery surrounding them and lots of the weed being sold is block work and sprayed packs
Can u explain the bolded? I smoke on the regular but I'm not a pothead in the sense of being particular about only smoking certain strains or what not. Started fukking with this smoke shop run by the haqis and something just seems off about the bud. Can't put my finger on it tho. Then I started thinking "how the fukk all these haqis suddenly get connected to the weed plugs?" Something definitely feels off.

Pedro Negro

Reefer & Sneakers
Daps
Reppin
New York fukkin' City
Can u explain the bolded? I smoke on the regular but I'm not a pothead in the sense of being particular about only smoking certain strains or what not. Started fukking with this smoke shop run by the haqis and something just seems off about the bud. Can't put my finger on it tho. Then I started thinking "how the fukk all these haqis suddenly get connected to the weed plugs?" Something definitely feels off.

I’m sure some smoke shops have legit product, but many are selling weed sprayed with artificial terpenes and other harsh chemicals to make them smell better, flavoring, stickier buds and better bag appeal, etc.

From lots of people that I talk to in the industry, most of these packs flown in from out of state are just C-level quality packs sent in from CA or Oregon, sprayed down and then re-sold as top shelf exotics.