Man Opens Fire In The Bronx On Man At Close Range W/ 2 Children Close By**UPDATE**Photo Of Suspect

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
Nah. This ain’t a parenting issue. Kids have been going to the store, to school, to their friends house alone since the beginning of time. My 13yr should be able to go to the corner store and get a bag of chips without having to duck shots.

I will say, 5 is too young to be outside without a parent. But still, kids should be able to be outside in peace.
Contradict yourself within two paragraphs brehettes.

collateral.

Rookie
Supporter
Daps
Nah. This ain’t a parenting issue. Kids have been going to the store, to school, to their friends house alone since the beginning of time. My 13yr should be able to go to the corner store and get a bag of chips without having to duck shots.

I will say, 5 is too young to be outside without a parent. But still, kids should be able to be outside in peace.
Aint not peace when you live somewhere like the Bronx. Kids are sitting ducks to be stolen for sex trafficking or straight up murdered. We live in a different world than it was 40-50 years ago, nobody even thought twice about letting their kids go playing around the neighborhood. Today you got an overabundance of pedophiles and overall no good people blending in with society. I’m not taking those chances with my kids.

Rockstar Mom

PhatGurlSwag
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn!!!!!
Contradict yourself within two paragraphs brehettes.
He was with a sibling. It’s not like he was alone. Some people are ok with that. For ME, even though my oldest is a teenager, I still won’t let him go out with my 5yr old alone. But again, that’s me. I see older siblings and younger sibling outside together all the time.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1.) NY Mayoral primaries are in 1-2 weeks

2.) Despite the very fukked up situation, I'm EXTREMELY happy that the kids didn't get shot!

3.) Someone that knows the family should set up a GoFundMe for the 2 kid's future. They shouldn't have had to have gone through that experience.

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
He was with a sibling. It’s not like he was alone. Some people are ok with that. For ME, even though my oldest is a teenager, I still won’t let him go out with my 5yr old alone. But again, that’s me. I see older siblings and younger sibling outside together all the time.
Little girl looked younger than 10 to be honest :yeshrug:

Daps
Reppin
St louis
dude should be murdered.
UKVu0t8.gif