Man purses should be more socially acceptable.

WaveGang

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i'm a girl
But I bicycle and do active shyt and have never been with the purse/handbag shyts, so let me put you on to the "chest sling bag," friend. They're relatively genderless/unisex/whatever-the-fukk, so as long as you don't get it in glittery pink you won't be getting :dame:

f09595d9-9b5a-4fed-8593-0a740318c254.jpg

613Nd7YJEiL._SL1200_.jpg
e3564fc6-e317-456a-9611-9abe227d21e5.jpg

Yep I got a balenciaga one

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Us Europeans rock with it heavy
:wow:

The only issue is that when you search them on YouTube a lot of the dudes talking about them sound and look sus
:dame:

But apart from that I don't see a problem with them

Yo Mama

...the sweeter the juice.
Daps
Reppin
Your dreams
There are tons of bag types for men which aren't purses. Why not use those? Like a small messanger bag or something.

I prefer a backpack to a purse myself.

Daps
Reppin
Golden Era/Drama free Zone
maybe its just my hood upbringing but IMO u should never carry anything you wouldn't want taken away from u at gunpoint

if ur carrying a purse u might as well be carrying a sign that says I have a big bag of money and very important personal items in there

and if I'm a goon looking for someone to take advantage of you're looking like easy food at that point.

So carry no more than $40 of paper cash in a wallet and everything else plastic that can be easily canceled with a phone call

Anything more and ur just asking to get got.

and no one will feel sorry for you

Streets gotta eat

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
maybe its just my hood upbringing but IMO u should never carry anything you wouldn't want taken away from u at gunpoint

if ur carrying a purse u might as well be carrying a sign that says I have a big bag of money and very important personal items in there

and if I'm a goon looking for someone to take advantage of you're looking like easy food at that point.

So carry no more than $40 of paper cash in a wallet and everything else plastic that can be easily canceled with a phone call

Streets gotta eat
Brehs obviously aren’t gonna be wearing man purses in the hood

Trying too hard :unimpressed:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse

Streets gotta eat
Oh, it’s 2020 we don’t live in hoods anymore...
:mjpls:

Ghost Utmost

The Soul of the Internet
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the Aether
People do accept these things already. They not only carry purses. They wear make up and everything. You just gotta come on out the closet and pick a letter from the LGBTQWERTY sequence

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
i'm a girl
But I bicycle and do active shyt and have never been with the purse/handbag shyts, so let me put you on to the "chest sling bag," friend. They're relatively genderless/unisex/whatever-the-fukk, so as long as you don't get it in glittery pink you won't be getting :dame:

f09595d9-9b5a-4fed-8593-0a740318c254.jpg

613Nd7YJEiL._SL1200_.jpg
e3564fc6-e317-456a-9611-9abe227d21e5.jpg

:laugh: hilarious thread, but those 3 examples ain't bad :patrice: ...

Harlem needs to do a study on this:
  • What design is Harlem certified :dame:
  • What is proper Harlem :dame: name for these bags .."Utility Bag"? "Utility Strap"?
  • Or is it no Harlemites should carry male equivalent of a purse on the daily??