Man raped to death by jealous wives in Nigeria

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Bushed
Daps
Uroko Onoja death: Husband 'raped to death' by 5 wives, because he was paying too much attention to the sixth | Mail Online

Extraordinary story of the husband who was 'raped to death' by five wives because he was paying too much attention to the sixthBy Kerry Mcdermott
PUBLISHED: 17:39, 24 July 2012

The man died as he was allegedly being forced to satisfy his many wives' demands for sex in Ogbadibo, Nigeria
A wealthy businessman - and husband of six - has died after allegedly being forced into a marathon sex session with his 'jealous' wives.
Nigerian Uroko Onoja was having sex with the youngest of his spouses when the remaining five are reported to have set upon him with knives and sticks - and demanded that he have sex with each of them too.
Mr Onoja went on to have intercourse with four of his wives in succession, but 'stopped breathing' as the fifth was making her way to the bed in Ogbadibo, according to Nigeria's Daily Post.
Two women have been arrested following the incident in the state of Benue last week, said the report, which used the term 'raped to death' to describe the businessman's fate.

Mr Onoja is understood to have returned from a bar in the small community of Ugbugbu, Ogbadibo, at around 3am on Tuesday, and headed for the bedroom of his youngest wife.
His five other wives - who were said to have held a meeting to discuss their intentions before their husband arrived home - are then alleged to have burst into the bedroom armed with knives and sticks to insist that they too be granted their conjugal rights.
The businessman, who has been described as a philanthropist who 'contributed positively' to the growth of his local community, is thought to have resisted the demands of his wives' before being overpowered.
Mr Onoja reportedly stopped breathing and could not be resuscitated after having sex with four of his wives in a row.
His youngest spouse is quoted as saying her five fellow wives ran into the forest when they realised their husband was dead.

The head of his village, Okpe Odoh, told the Daily Post the matter had been reported to police.

Theres worse ways he could have gone out :ehh: Them african bytches be crazy though :merchant:

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
he must have been ignoring the older women in favor of his new wife for a few days....
Nigerians?African brehs answer me this, do they still do the compound thing or do they do modern homes ofr polygamous relationships? I'm assuming he had kids too....so you talking about a 12 bedroom house if everybody had their own room..... :damn:...I'm sure some of the kids share rooms though......the article never said how old he was???

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Pitiful sex driven negroes acting like being forced to have sex with 6 people one after the other won't affect them. Lmao. They would make you fools go on and on until you couldn't take it and your dikk would be bleeding heavily and would probably brake off

Having your dikk ripped off is the perfect way to go, isn't it you buncha slack jawed... Nevermind. :russ:

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
They had knives and made him have sex with them, that's rape.

Im not saying they didnt rape him, but it wasnt death by rape. According to this, he didnt exactly die of the sex crime. His heart gave out (or something to the effect of). I would say it was death by rape if he died from internal bleeding (sodomy).

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Im not saying they didnt rape him, but it wasnt death by rape. According to this, he didnt exactly die of the sex crime. His heart gave out (or something to the effect of). I would say it was death by rape if he died from internal bleeding (sodomy).

If u believe they raped em ud have to believe it wuz death by rape....if I rob a store and the clerk dies of a heart attack while tryna open the safe I'm still goin down for murder even if it just so happened to be his time and he had a horrible heart already.

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
He should made it easier on himself and tried to turn that shyt into an orgy. At least one of those wives may have been satisfied before the other four hopped on him

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
you not supposed to have sex 4 times in a row :comeon: you atleast need a few minutes of refractory time and even then, your dikk will be sore as hell & be shooting dust by the 4th nut. Trust me :jawalrus: Him being an old fart ain't help. Remember the kid from Brazil that died after jerking off 42 times? That shyt ain't ordinary :huhldup:
This.

After a while that pleasure will turn into pain. :wow:

Plus your heart rate increases rapidly, eventually it will give out. :manny: