Man savagely gunned down and left for dead on NYC sidewalk NSFW

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude didn’t give a single fukk. Did that shyt casually like it’s his 4th or 5th body

nikkas still ain’t realize NYC a police state city and they got some of the best camera technology in the world. Dude clearly gonna get booked in the next few weeks if not days

They should just execute him and save the state a few dollars on housing and feeding this piece of shyt

360dagod

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SAN ANTONIO SPURS NY DIVISION
I don't be understanding these dudes.

-Why aren't you carrying a gun?

-How you let somebody get that close?

-Why didn't you wrestle the gun away?

There was a video with actual audio...

The gunman said something like they must not know who I am...

So either there was something said prior or this was a targeted incident...

The way the car was set up along with the gunmen means this was plotted

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
that one dude was frozen standing behind that car. thought it was a set up until i saw the other guy running around the corner with him, looks like he just ran into the opp smacked him and let the thing ring

T-K-G

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Starkset
What was that guy doing leaning against the trunk of that car. Just chillin?
Probably thought if he ran they woulda shot, assuming he was with the other guys

I don't be understanding these dudes.

-Why aren't you carrying a gun?

-How you let somebody get that close?

-Why didn't you wrestle the gun away?
These nikkas be thinking the more you ignore blatant signs of danger, the tougher you are

Dude got mushed with the gun before he got shot, if you're that close you may as well wrestle for the gun cuz you're gonna die the second you turn your back :why:

The only way to slow this shyt down is handing out death penalties for any murder that's even mildly organized imo , we see other white hoody dude go down the street with his gun beforehand to trap them once they ran. :hubie: y'all wanna plan out deaths cool let the judge plan yours out too