Man, these work from home brehs have hit the lottery.

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So since the lockdown, most of our office people have been working from home and today one of them dropped in at work which we got us talking and I’m not gonna lie, shyt had me heated.

He starts work at 9am, but gets out of bed at around 8:30am, has a quick breakfast before working. Meanwhile since my commute is 1 and a half hours, I get up at 5:45am, shower, breakfast and leave the house in the dark rainy weather :stopitslime:

On top of all this, this shyt is like a pay rise for these folks cos I spend thousands a year on public transportation, food at work, clothes etc, whilst they pretty much save all their money on that shyt whilst earning the same money. This is some bullshyt :mjcry:

Not gonna lie, shyt has me looking at other career options where I can also wfh cos these nikkas really have it made.

BaldingSoHard

Veteran
Daps
It's the greatest thing of all time.

My job starts at 7:00. I usually roll out of bed around 7:15, log on and masturbate till 8. Shower and groom from 8 - 8:30. Smoke weed, check stocks and emails and surf the coli from 8:30-10. Start working around 10. Take a break at 11. Lunch at 12. Do some more work from 1-2. By 2:00, anything I was going to get done that day better have gotten done because I'm unofficially off the clock by 2. I just play League of Legends and drink tequila and smoke weed and move the mouse around till 4, then shut my laptop screen.

I love my job.

Last edited:

macadomusic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's the greatest thing of all time.

My job starts at 7:00. I usually roll out of bed around 7:15, log on and masturbate till 8. Shower and groom from 8 - 8:30. Smoke some weed till 9. Check stocks and emails and surf the coli from 9-10. Start working around 10. Take a break at 11. Lunch at 12. Do some more work from 1-2. By 2:00, anything I was going to get done that day better have gotten done because I'm unofficially off the clock by 2. I just play League of Legends and drink tequila and smoke weed till 4, then shut my laptop screen.

I love my job.
:obama:

Thavoiceofthevoiceless

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Voiceless Realm
Unfortunately, a lot of the work from home people may possibly get laid off.. :francis:

Or possible dealing with the prospect of dealing with a permanent paycut or else. A lot of companies aren’t going to keep paying employees the same wages if they are not traveling into the office.

Sex Luthor

I'm like kryptonite to these thots
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I wake up at 8am, sign into Skype, then sleep until like noon then I begin work after :lolbron:
You sound like my sister. She works for cox cable business accounts. She turns the computer on at 8 am and by 9 she's already taking a nap. I be mad than a bytch leaving for work in the morning. Slam the door loud as fukk when I'm leaving :pachaha: