Man Thomas Edison was a real piece of shyt for what he did to Nikola Tesla

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This is why i hate business, Creative ppl are taken advantage of because they just want to create and not lust after worldly things. So ppl rob them and they die broke and lonely...

He was supposed to pay him 50 racks (1 million at the time) for redesigning new DC generators....and Edison jacked him and made a slick remark ""Tesla, you don't understand our American humor!”

So Tesla created the AC system which is proven to be better than the DC system. Tesla was a genius and of course society wrote him off as "crazy" because he had an vision that nobody could see but him...anyway fast forward, he ended up dying lonely and broke...after being one of the greatest innovators in world history.

Movies only have happy endings lol, thats a real scenario, he sacrificed his life to advance mankind, he got ripped off, ridiculed and die without recognition, money, nothing....

life is a cold game man, people that understand business, truly are the gods of this society, Edison got all the perks, because he was a cold hearted business man. Tesla was a good hearted man that simply was passionated about creating, he was the real deal, he really wanted to push his craft to the highest level....all he got was a foot up the ass and a lonely death

What If heaven doesnt exist and the evil people that sin on earth really just simply enjoy themselves. They can kill, have all the deviant sex they want, rob, take, and be gods among men and end up in the same place like the people that sacrificed wordly pleasures to be righteous? how sad would that be? :wow: cold world

anyway, RIP Tesla, I hope he got his on the other side

Last edited:

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Didn't Tesla invent hella shyt that Edison ended up stealing/recreating?

I don't know much about either, but I know Tesla was a hell of a inventor.
from what Im learning...I guess Edison was a great business man and he bought Tesla ideas and patents...because Tesla was a horrible business man and simply a pure inventor..he wasn't in the game for money or fame...he really cared about his craft

DrX

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Over 200 patents but died in poverty:mjcry:

yup thats how it is....basically u sacrifice for the betterment of the future ... ppl think think youre crazy and treat u like a piece of shyt and 100 years later youre worth over billions and seen as a genius

its a choice...get earthly pleasures now, or do the righteous thing for the kingdom (assuming it does exist) :wow: cold world

BocaRear

The World Is My Country, To Do Good Is My Religion
Daps
true

life really is a game of choices....u can go left or right....

but to me and seems like left wins, atleast here on earth....hopefully a heaven exist because us that choose right, will be some major fools wont we ? :wow: cold world

ain't no such thing as justice my breh, bad people win everyday:wow:

Thomas Edison was the MAN in his day, probably had all kinds of hairy 20th century p*ssy thrown at him on a regular basis, he had money, people looked at him like a motherfukking genius

"this nikka Edison made it daytime at night ya'll - he got all the hoes:dwillhuh:"

whilst Tesla LITERALLY died a broke virgin:mjgrin:

Moral of the story: finesse or get finessed, only the ruthless survive - don't you ever for a second give people the benefit of the doubt because that invokes the fallacy that other people have the same moral standards you do. Only the opportunists succeed:francis: