Man... whatever this is between Puff/50 Cent/Rick Ross, they need to get in the booth atp. This is HIP HOP!!!

Daps

50 making jokes and being praised as diabolical :what:

If he was truly diabolical, he would have stepped out there way before Cassie did, since he knew. He obviously wasn't scared of Puff. So why didn't he say something before?

And when I say "say something", I mean get in the studio, go at Puff the way you went at Ja and Murder Inc instead of all this chatty pattying you doing on IG like an IG hoe. @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY what's with your boy, breh? :what:

Then Rick Ross gets involved. I'm a Ross fan but come on breh, you keep making these IG videos and tbh I don't understand what the hell you even saying. Just get in the studio and put whatever it is on wax.

Puff. You denying the allegations. Okay. Get in the studio and fight for your life. I gotta even give Tory Lanez that. After he shot that girl and was facing prison time, breh got in the studio and recorded his best album.

This is HIP HOP!!! Stop being IG hoes. This can't be what the game has come to. :mjtf:

nairdas

I've Destroyed Whole Planets
Daps
Reppin
NULL

If he was truly diabolical, he would have stepped out there way before Cassie did, since he knew. He obviously wasn't scared of Puff. So why didn't he say something before?

And when I say "say something", I mean get in the studio, go at Puff the way you went at Ja and Murder Inc instead of all this chatty pattying you doing on IG like an IG hoe. @TAYLONDO SAMSWORTHY what's with your boy, breh? :what:

Then Rick Ross gets involved. I'm a Ross fan but come on breh, you keep making these IG videos and tbh I don't understand what the hell you even saying. Just get in the studio and put whatever it is on wax.

Puff. You denying the allegations. Okay. Get in the studio and fight for your life. I gotta even give Tory Lanez that. After he shot that girl and was facing prison time, breh got in the studio and recorded his best album.

This is HIP HOP!!! Stop being IG hoes. This can't be what the game has come to. :mjtf:

Rick Ross just gon say the same dumb shyt in the booth. The nikka always be rambling about absolutely nothing on tracks.

SunZoo

The Legendary Super Sapien.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
- Ross, who started the beef between them btw has already made songs and even crossed personal lines.
- 50 has already dissed both of them on wax.

You wanna hear the 'Hop hop' portion of that beef there is material out there.

At this point it's 'deeper than rap'.

Chulamagne didn't praise him as being diabolical for the jokes. He said that 50, in the midst of his fued with Puffy he offered to buy Revolt TV for the low since all his sponsors are pulling out lol

At worst you make a nikka who ain't finna make a rap song about you squirm, at best you devalue his company and maybe get a piece of it.

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
- Ross, who started the beef between them btw has already made songs and even crossed personal lines.
- 50 has already dissed both of them on wax.

You wanna hear the 'Hop hop' portion of that beef there is material out there.

At this point it's 'deeper than rap'.

Chulamagne didn't praise him as being diabolical for the jokes. He said that 50, in the midst of his fued with Puffy he offered to buy Revolt TV for the low since all his sponsors are pulling out lol

At worst you make a nikka who ain't finna make a rap song about you squirm, at best you devalue his company and maybe get a piece of it.
50 started the beef actually. It's stems from 50 going at Fat Joe and Khaled back in the day. There was a video of 50 bigging up Ross then warning not to stand too close to his boys Khaled and Joe. Then Ross started dissing him there after.

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
50 started the beef actually. It's stems from 50 going at Fat Joe and Khaled back in the day. There was a video of 50 bigging up Ross then warning not to stand too close to his boys Khaled and Joe. Then Ross stared dissing him there after.

If you beefed with DJ Khaled back then, when he was UNITING people, you a whole crab. Even Jay Z and Nas made songs with him.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
50 started the beef actually. It's stems from 50 going at Fat Joe and Khaled back in the day. There was a video of 50 bigging up Ross then warning not to stand too close to his boys Khaled and Joe. Then Ross stared dissing him there after.

Yet 50 and fat Joe....shyt even Khaled have pretty much peaced shyt up between them, why not Ross?

And Ross literally said out his own mouth that he dissed 50 because he didn't like the way he looked him at the BET awards and that he thought it would be good for his career (which it was). He wanted credit for starting shyt with the big bully, give it to him.

Last edited:

Bondye Vodou

Proud practitioner of the "High Science"
Daps
Yet 50 and fat Joe....shyt even Khaled have pretty much peaced shyt up between them, why not Ross?

And Ross literally said out his own mouth that he dissed 50 because he didn't like the way he looked him at the BET awards and that he thought it would be good for his career (which it was). He wanted credit for starting shyt with the big bully, give it to him.
50 ain’t gone peace it with Ross. His beef with Ross has been humiliating for him. He ain’t gon stop until he has a clear win against Ross.

SunZoo

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.L.C.
50 ain’t gone peace it with Ross. His beef with Ross has been humiliating for him. He ain’t gon stop until he has a clear win against Ross.

He got a clear win on Ja and he still shyts on him every chance he gets. Kim too..not because he's desperate for a W but because it's personal. He ain't gonna peace it out with Ross because he has no reason to.

50 actually extended his hand to Joe first during the rehersal for the Christ Lighty tribute.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
50 started the beef actually. It's stems from 50 going at Fat Joe and Khaled back in the day. There was a video of 50 bigging up Ross then warning not to stand too close to his boys Khaled and Joe. Then Ross started dissing him there after.

Ross started the beef..

He dissed 50 for promo for DTR.

Looking back on it, Fat Joe tried to squash it at the BET awards until crackhead Gunplay got jumped.

Mac Ten

Class of 97 !!!
Daps
Reppin
B-More
If you beefed with DJ Khaled back then, when he was UNITING people, you a whole crab. Even Jay Z and Nas made songs with him.

Did u see when Khaled refused to acknowledge GRODT on Rap City?

Khaled was being loyal to Joe and taking sneaky jabs at 50 on that episode.