Man, why Bron don’t just hang it up??? It’s over at this point :snoop:

Lord Mecca

Eyes May Shine
Daps
For a 6’8 brolic type dude that would seem like the obvious move and I’ve pondered his unwillingness to give in to nature since he started rocking the turban-esque headband on top of his head. :manny: he’s the one that has to live with it tho. Myself, I wouldn’t have peace of mind if I looked in the mirror and had to rely on tricks/gimmicks.
:dead: man said turban-esque headband :sadbron:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
qsr2gw.jpg

He might as well get the wig

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
it's actually kinda baffling -- he doesn't even have to go bald completely. if he just did a 0/1 with the clippers keeping his natural line visible (aka "buzz cut") and maintained the long beard, it'd be a fresh look.

cats dying for that fade with waves even though their hairline is saying NO... no one cares about it past like 21 - 22 max :mjlol:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
if this is not shopped, then this proves that he is completely focused on basketball...unlike what haters say
if he was not then he would not be seen like this

rather than take time out of his offseason preparations to fix his hair, he was too busy in the gym preparing for the season with the lakers

small inconsistencies in his play is just he him resting..turning the motor on and off

:laff:

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
if this is not shopped, then this proves that he is completely focused on basketball...unlike what haters say

rather than take time out of his offseason preparations to fix his hair, he was too busy in the gym preparing for the season with the lakers

small inconsistencies in his play is just he him resting..turning the motor on and off
Breh :dead:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…

Well then he starting off on the right foot in LA.....:russ: