Mannn #DOGSET got me crackin up this morning đŸ˜…

Daps
Reppin
#dogset
First of all can we acknowledge these screenshots are nothing but the devil :picard:

And then here comes Dogset, actin a damn fool đŸ˜…

KsiVJyf.jpeg

ckhXpJa.jpeg

ox7u3s0.jpeg

HAo8L4J.jpeg

BWsDOqN.jpeg

UZuq2JW.jpeg

UdXRFVB.jpeg

2BuKLCG.jpeg

gO7SlUi.jpeg

m32hchk.jpeg

Gj76FvC.jpeg

mQOWGPv.jpeg

YHXpTK5.jpeg

YNsESaC.jpeg

4nyDWDk.jpeg

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
you never see #catset getting up to hijinks like that. ever.

but you know what i always say: another day, another #dogset L

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

cat-bite.gif

#Catset always quick to have their faces adjacent to men's anuses, breh. Ain't no surprise.​
Be unable to tell the difference between men and women, drehs. Makes sense why y'all spend half the time fukking dogs and avoiding p*ssy :scust:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
Be unable to tell the difference between men and women, drehs. Makes sense why y'all spend half the time fukking dogs and avoiding p*ssy :scust:

Whatever the fukk that is in them low-res pics didn't move the needle for me to even look twice, Par.
full

You just saw AZZ and was compelled to recklessly eyeball it to the point where you learned all of that. I'll give you b*stards a rare compliment, 'cause y'all real anal when it comes to that sort of stuff.​

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Whatever the fukk that is in them low-res pics didn't move the needle for me to even look twice, Par.
full

You just saw AZZ and was compelled to recklessly eyeball it to the point where you learned all of that. I'll give you b*stards a rare compliment, 'cause y'all real anal when it comes to that sort of stuff.​
To be #Catset is to be a refined individual. We don't jump to animalistic instincts and reduce women to pieces of meat. We see the person, no matter how low quality they are, word to #Dogset leader @Rhapture .