Manny Pacquaio: "I Want Marquez IV...In MEXICO"

Oroko Saki

The Shredder
Daps
Nobody wants to see Khan get toyed with embarrassed by Capital Timothy Bradley for 12 rounds anyways

Rev

Bong
Daps
Reppin
Uptown
Poor Manny...he knows he's a slave to Arum.

A man of his "stature" still doing anything & everything Arum says without a word.

Manny vs. Marquez in Estadio Azteca, Mexico tho? :wow:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
I'd prefer that over a Pacquiao/Bradley rematch to be honest. Bradly was completely outmatched by a less than interested Pacquiao. At least a Baily fight would be more competitive.

And to the original topic...who besides a bunch of Mexicans and Pinoys want to see Pacquiao/Marquez again? I wasn't really interested in that third fight and to be honest it was a complete borefest.

:shaq2:

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
You thought that fight was exciting? shyt was boring as hell to me especially compared to the first two bouts they had.

I still thought it was entertaining. Compared to their other fights, it was the least entertaining though. But compared to the other big fights of this past year, it was very entertaining. More entertaining than any of Pac's recent fights, more entertaining than Mayweather-Marquez/Ortiz, Dawson-Hopkins :scusthov:, Bradley-Pac, etc.

Majestic Pape

The-Coli = W SOHH = L
Daps
Floyd is 35, what you want to wait until he's 40 so they have a chance at beating floyd? fukk outta here

Khan is as ready for Floyd as he's going to be, and he wants to fight Floyd. To me, that's the best fight to make assuming Pac's not going to fight him. Alvarez isn't ready but I really can't see him improving to the point of being ready for him; that Paul Williams fight could have been a great chance for him to show improvements and prove my thoughts wrong.

I assume Floyd's not going to fight again this year, so I would love to see Khan-Bradley fight but I highly doubt it. Khan's the only guy I see being even a worthwhile opponent for Mayweather this year (outside of Pac); I don't even think I'd watch Bradley-Mayweather if I was paid to watch it, not that it'd be an option.

Crakface

Daps
Reppin
L.A
Mayweather predicted arum would screw pacman. Wow. i understand pacmans moves now. He became a politician in his homeland to avoid getting merked by arum when the time comes for him to be his own man and leave arums promotions.